Love to humiliate my husband to friends and family

I have a very small, tiny cock. I had never thought that my cock could compare to other men's. My wife, for years, did not ever make any negative comments or humiliate me at all. My wife, like all women, enjoys being filled when she is having sex with a man. It is great that our relationship is strong enough that she can seek out men she finds hot and be satisfied by them.

The first time I was teased about how tiny my dick is, was by a guy in a hotel one night. He was probably in the 10" range, and when I pulled my cock out, he laughed and kept making comments about how small and "useless" my cock was. My wife never joined in, but it turned me on for some reason as he fucked my wife to climax with his huge cock.

Over the years since then, we have included some element of small penis humiliation into our time with Bulls. It is a huge turn-on for many of her Bulls and makes them feel superior, making the sex hotter for my wife.

Having my wife hold another man's huge cock in one hand while holding my tiny cock between two fingers is an arousing contrast. Or, having her hold my little cock in her hand while her bull fills her always makes me cum.
My wife doesn't go out of her way discussing my shortcomings. Like a weigh in we have a size comparison event whenever she takes someone new. I always come up short. (Not surprising because you have to be 9" or bigger to ride.) One of them called me "Little man", my wife liked the nickname, and it's stuck ever since. When someone asks her about it she happily tells them the story.

One thing that I love is that when a woman's husband/bf is small, and then when I enter her, she pretty much immediately starts cumming and leaving cream on my cock, or squirting on my balls (in doggy). So I can tell when a husband is small.

I always enjoy watching my wife cum as she is filled by a man with a large, thick cock. I love to hear her telling him how full she feels and how big is cock is, and then as he has her filled, putting pressure on her clit she will begin to cum, and she fucks him like wild.

I always enjoy watching my wife cum as she is filled by a man with a large, thick cock. I love to hear her telling him how full she feels and how big is cock is, and then as he has her filled, putting pressure on her clit she will begin to cum, and she fucks him like wild.
I never tire of the sites and sounds when watching my wife fuck all her extremely endowed men, but what I live for is "the look" she gives me when she is filled. All cucks know "the look"--it's a cross between bliss and frenzy. This is why we have the relationship we do.

I never tire of the sites and sounds when watching my wife fuck all her extremely endowed men, but what I live for is "the look" she gives me when she is filled. All cucks know "the look"--it's a cross between bliss and frenzy. This is why we have the relationship we do.

I know that "look" very well and never grow tired of seeing it or the "frenzy" of her working to take it as deep as she can manage.

Reactions: LincolnUK
First of all most people on here are living a fantasy and not in the lifestyle, but if you are, and your idea of fun is to humiliate your spouse then you are a horrible human being. As far as moving on, when you post on here you are inviting comments both positive and negative, if you can’t take it don’t post. I will tell you if my wife ever tried to humiliate me she’d be out on her ass, she wouldn’t though because she loves me and is a good person.

My wife one time had a guy fucking her doggie and me under her, kind of like a 69. She told me to keep my mouth open because after he came in her pussy she was going to sit up and push it into my open mouth. Just before he came he Ouellet out and put it in my mouth and filled my mouth. That was the first time I had gotten cum right out of a guys cock. She has had me suck quite a few cocks since then.

My wife one time had a guy fucking her doggie and me under her, kind of like a 69. She told me to keep my mouth open because after he came in her pussy she was going to sit up and push it into my open mouth. Just before he came he Ouellet out and put it in my mouth and filled my mouth. That was the first time I had gotten cum right out of a guys cock. She has had me suck quite a few cocks since then.
That’s awesome

The cuckold69 is a justly famous position. I try to be in it as often as possible.

First of all most people on here are living a fantasy and not in the lifestyle, but if you are, and your idea of fun is to humiliate your spouse then you are a horrible human being. As far as moving on, when you post on here you are inviting comments both positive and negative, if you can’t take it don’t post. I will tell you if my wife ever tried to humiliate me she’d be out on her ass, she wouldn’t though because she loves me and is a good person.
Quite a subjective analysis. A bit like saying all cars should be green.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
The best position for all 3 involved.