Love to humiliate my husband to friends and family

And if your husband allows it he’s an even bigger ahole sorry but the truth
It's their dynamic not yours, and you don't have to like it. But everyone here is in the lifestyle for their own reasons, and it's not our place to judge people's kinks and likes. Some like to humiliate, some like to be humiliated. Some don't like either. Some like pain, some don't. Some like to be caged, some don't. It's cuckolding, and there's no set rules. Just move on if you don't like it. It isn't hurting you.

It's their dynamic not yours, and you don't have to like it. But everyone here is in the lifestyle for their own reasons, and it's not our place to judge people's kinks and likes. Some like to humiliate, some like to be humiliated. Some don't like either. Some like pain, some don't. Some like to be caged, some don't. It's cuckolding, and there's no set rules. Just move on if you don't like it. It isn't hurting you.
First of all most people on here are living a fantasy and not in the lifestyle, but if you are, and your idea of fun is to humiliate your spouse then you are a horrible human being. As far as moving on, when you post on here you are inviting comments both positive and negative, if you can’t take it don’t post. I will tell you if my wife ever tried to humiliate me she’d be out on her ass, she wouldn’t though because she loves me and is a good person.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Slyrik
My wife always tells me she and her girlfriends at work have "no secrets". I Get turned on imagining her discussing my size and performance with her female friends. Is your husband present when you are humiliating him or does he just get told about it after the fact?
All the women where I work know about my micro penis and I'm always getting that knowing smile from them. There eyes always dart down to my crotch for a look. My wife makes me wear certian types of slacks that don't hide anything so they see the pathetic tiny bump as all I've got.😳

First of all most people on here are living a fantasy and not in the lifestyle, but if you are and your idea of fun is to humiliate your spouse then you are a horrible human being.
Real or not is completely irrelevant. It's their likes, their fantasies, their kinks. And so long as their partner, real or not, shares the same and everything is consensual, then it's absolutely none of our business. Move on.

Real or not is completely irrelevant. It's their likes, their fantasies, their kinks. And so long as their partner, real or not, shares the same and everything is consensual, then it's absolutely none of our business. Move on.
Don’t post if you don’t want comments, or follow your own advice since you don’t like my comment, and move on

• Dislike
And if your husband allows it he’s an even bigger ahole sorry but the truth
We all have our weird kinks
First of all most people on here are living a fantasy and not in the lifestyle, but if you are, and your idea of fun is to humiliate your spouse then you are a horrible human being. As far as moving on, when you post on here you are inviting comments both positive and negative, if you can’t take it don’t post. I will tell you if my wife ever tried to humiliate me she’d be out on her ass, she wouldn’t though because she loves me and is a good person.
i love my husband with all my heart

Don’t post if you don’t want comments, or follow your own advice since you don’t like my comment, and move on
Nah. You came here and posted first judging people for what they enjoy IN A CUCKOLD FORUM. You're the one that has a problem here, and all I did was call you out on it. If you don't like the thought of humiliation, which is indeed a part of many, many, many cuckold relationships whether you like it or not, then you're in the wrong place. You're purposefully putting yourself here judging people for something that has no bearing on you, so you're the one that needs to move on and understand that you don't have to like or accept things that others enjoy.

All the women where I work know about my micro penis and I'm always getting that knowing smile from them. There eyes always dart down to my crotch for a look. My wife makes me wear certian types of slacks that don't hide anything so they see the pathetic tiny bump as all I've got.😳
That's so hot - I often fantasise about my female co-workers finding out about my shortcomings.

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57
Nah. You came here and posted first judging people for what they enjoy IN A CUCKOLD FORUM. You're the one that has a problem here, and all I did was call you out on it. If you don't like the thought of humiliation, which is indeed a part of many, many, many cuckold relationships whether you like it or not, then you're in the wrong place. You're purposefully putting yourself here judging people for something that has no bearing on you, so you're the one that needs to move on and understand that you don't have to like or accept things that others enjoy.
Then you should ignore me and move on. I’m bored with this so take care and we disagree, it’s not the end of the world

• Dislike
Then you should ignore me and move on. I’m bored with this so take care and we disagree, it’s not the end of the world
Lol are you for real? This isn't an agree to disagree thing. This is you have no business coming here and telling people what they can and can't like, and I've been trying to kindly telling you that what you're doing is wrong. But you haven't listened to a damn thing I've said. By telling me to ignore you and move on you've proven that. And by telling me you're bored, you've proven that you think you're somehow superior for some reason which is weird. Well, you aren't. And you don't come to a kink forum and call the people there that they are terrible humans for enjoying a kink. This isn't pedophilia, or zoophilia, or rape (cnc is different), or something else where consent isn't present. This is two consenting adults with similar interests enjoying themselves: humiliation. Something you clearly have a problem with, and it's pretty obvious at this point that you don't have any intention to listen and learn. Which means you have two choices. Either it's probably a good idea to ignore the cuckolding forums, or get used to being told to fuck off and mind your own business. Good luck and enjoy. If you want to continue, PM me so the lady have her thread back.

Last edited:
Lol are you for real? This isn't an agree to disagree thing. This is you have no business coming here and telling people what they can and can't like, and I've been trying to kindly telling you that what you're doing is wrong. But you haven't listened to a damn thing I've said. By telling me to ignore you and move on you've proven that. And by telling me you're bored, you've proven that you think you're somehow superior for some reason which is weird. Well, you aren't. And you don't come to a kink forum and call the people there that they are terrible humans for enjoying a kink. This isn't pedophilia, or zoophilia, or rape (cnc is different), or something else where consent isn't present. This is two consenting adults with similar interests enjoying themselves: humiliation. Something you clearly have a problem with, and it's pretty obvious at this point that you don't have any intention to listen and learn. Which means you have two choices. Either it's probably a good idea to ignore the cuckolding forums, or get used to being told to fuck off and mind your own business. Good luck and enjoy. If you want to continue, PM me so the lady have her thread back.
deal101,You're arguing with a flamer who has the intellect of a chimpanzee. No amount of logic or reasoning will reach this individual. He is here solely to disrupt our conversations. I've delt with this type before. They don't respect other posters and they don't respect the rules of this forum. The best thing to do is ignore them and refuse them a response.