Love watching wife ride cock but want it too

Wife is petite. Big tits. Hot. Love watching her get fucked. She makes videos for me and sends as she is fucking. Comes home and I eat her pussy and fuck her brains out.

Lately I’ve really loved picking the cock out for her to fuck. I find myself Jacking off and cumming to the cocks. Thinking about them pounding her.

I think she would be weirded out but I let her get cock so I want some

Last edited:
Wife is petite. Big tits. Hot. Love watching her get fucked. She makes videos for me and sends as she is fucking. Comes home and I eat her pussy and fuck her brains out.

Lately I’ve really loved picking the cock out for her to fuck. I find myself Jacking off and cumming to the cocks. Thinking about them pounding her.

I was bi-curious for a long time then got lucky and a friend came onto me. We wound up 69ing and eventually I became his bitch. Best thing to ever happen to me. Go for it. BTW,one of our hottest sessions was me riding his lovely,thick,cut 8" cock backwards cowgurl while wattching us in the mirror.

Like you I luv watching the wife fuck other men. Have shot video while she has done this, she has also done the same making a video for me to see later. Also, gone out solo bring home her used pussy for me to enjoy. Over time I developed the same interest as you and got in to picking out he cocks or having a preference. The very first time I made the selection it was a monster cock. It was a fantasy for me to see the wife take a big cock and I lucked out finding one. He was nearly 10 inches (pics in profile) and she sucked him off on visit and then rode him on another. I get jerking out off when you think about these cocks pounding your wife, I do as well and is part of the reason I take vids of her so I can go back and watch other men fuck her brains out.

Our MFM experiences is what got me thinking about other men and what it would be like. Over time I got turned on by the idea and eventually tried sucking cock. The was many years ago and today I have had sex with almost 30 guys, sucking off over 20 of them. I was not sure either is my wife would be weirded out when I first talk to her about my desire but she was cool with it. My advice would be to bring it up to her as a curiosity you have, and see how she reacts. If she does get weirded out then this may be something you have to pursue solo. If she is turned on by it then maybe when you two are looking for partners for a MFM you can find one that would be open to you sucking his cock.

I've 'suggested' to some hubbys that we steer toward the two of them starting in a 69 during which I would mount her from behind and I would apologize when I ensure it slips out and ask him to put it back in "Oops!". If she's really enjoying herself I'd tell her to pull it out and put it in his mouth. For both of them, it wasn't their fault.

Karısı minyon. Büyük memeler. Sıcak. Onun sikilmesini izlemeyi seviyorum. Benim için videolar hazırlıyor ve sikişirken gönderiyor. Eve geliyorum ve onun amını yiyorum ve beynini dağıtıyorum.

Son zamanlarda onun sikişeceği siki seçmeyi gerçekten çok sevdim. Kendimi kriko yaparken ve musluklara boşalırken buluyorum. Onu dövdüklerini düşünüyorum.

Sanırım tuhaflaşırdı ama sikini almasına izin verdim o yüzden biraz istiyorum
1694440480536.png