Make the penis cage comfortable even during the night

suzzan

Couple
Chastity belts are common in cuckold marriages. Wearing 24/7 is common, and nighttime erections cause problems and poor sleep. Prostate medications Avodart (Dutasteride) and Proscar (Finesteride) can help a lot. My husband had a problem with frequent urination. The urologist prescribed him Avodart 0.5mg. After a month, the erections weakened, and after 6 months they completely disappeared. Sperm production has stopped so masturbation is not necessary. Libido has dropped significantly. My husband is no longer frustrated that we don't have sex (he's still a great pussy licker), he's become a fantastic cock sucker too. If the husband is pussy free, Avodart will make his cage more comfortable, he will not cheat on you, he will be less aggressive, much less frustrated and he will concentrate on giving pleasure to you and your bull. Avodart is easily prescribed by urologists. 1,000,000 prescriptions are written every year in the USA.

Attachments

• ch.png
    ch.png
    518.4 KB · Views: 32
Chastity belts are common in cuckold marriages. Wearing 24/7 is common, and nighttime erections cause problems and poor sleep. Prostate medications Avodart (Dutasteride) and Proscar (Finesteride) can help a lot. My husband had a problem with frequent urination. The urologist prescribed him Avodart 0.5mg. After a month, the erections weakened, and after 6 months they completely disappeared. Sperm production has stopped so masturbation is not necessary. Libido has dropped significantly. My husband is no longer frustrated that we don't have sex (he's still a great pussy licker), he's become a fantastic cock sucker too. If the husband is pussy free, Avodart will make his cage more comfortable, he will not cheat on you, he will be less aggressive, much less frustrated and he will concentrate on giving pleasure to you and your bull. Avodart is easily prescribed by urologists. 1,000,000 prescriptions are written every year in the USA.
He probably better off as a cuck pussy free maybe I need the same treatment.

Reactions: Rem503 and suzzan

so are you recommending this

Reactions: naturalcucky
I have one of the very cheap cages from Amazon, a nano. It's one of those that requires a little sanding to remove the casting marks, it did help a great deal to do that. Making sure I'm shaved helps to keep it from pulling, the main ring I had to enlarge a bit. Cursed with bigger balls but a smaller cock, wonderful life isn't it? I use a little vaseline in the cage itself, a little powder on my balls also helps the cage ring to slide around a bit during the night.

I've slept with this cage on all night, 8+ hours sometimes, with no pulling or burning... I also have an Aneros Vice that I've also slept with inside me, buzzing on the low speed pulsating mode. It's a wonderful feeling waking up dressed up, little cocklette caged up nice and safe and my little toy buzzing away inside me.