Marital bed?

Hi, when we fucked a stranger it was on holiday in our apartment. We are hoping to have another experience soon but will need to do it whilst away from the home so we are able to keep any liaison secret from our family. That said the thought of Kate taking on a stranger in our home excites me beyond belief, it adds to the thrill and taboo of the situation, imagining Kate taking cock in our bedroom, or any of the rooms in the house, where ever the bull wants - so hot🔥

We do this with the same guy every time.
99% of the time at our home, our bed usually. Livingroom or kitchen to start sometimes but always end up in our bed.
We're comfy at home.
Went to his place 3 times. Last 2 were overnight. Much different at his place, different smells, different bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, glasses we drink from, his bed...all different. Wife got off on the whole deal at his place.

Our bed is off limits, no discusion needed. Not to happy about their bed either, A neutral site for us.

We do this with the same guy every time.
99% of the time at our home, our bed usually. Livingroom or kitchen to start sometimes but always end up in our bed.
We're comfy at home.
Went to his place 3 times. Last 2 were overnight. Much different at his place, different smells, different bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, glasses we drink from, his bed...all different. Wife got off on the whole deal at his place.
Was the last overnight over there pretty recent? If so how did that one go?

Was the last overnight over there pretty recent? If so how did that one go?
Last Friday....it's always a great time for us. It's just so different at his place, I like it at our home, wife REALLY gets into it at his place.
I post on here and probably sound like we're pro swingers, we're very normal people. Wife is classy and polite but since we started this with him there's a whole different side I never saw. We take turns doing her, she gets more turned on each time we switch out, it's like she can't get fucked enough.
Usual night for us, him, me, him then I go again. Breaks in-between. Then he usually does her again before he leaves.
Similar at his place but the overnights....him, me, him, me. Rest, chat, visit, kissing between rounds. It's about 11, we're all in his bed, he's spooning her, falls asleep. Wife asked if I want to go again, I pumped her for a few but didn't cum, I was tired. Kinda same as last overnight...I woke to him pumping her hard, I just layed there watching, was easy to see she was really into it. He unloaded, they kissed for a min, he rolled off, she climbed onto me, rode me for a while then we flipped over and I pumped till I came. I'm laying on her catching my breath, I feel his hand under us/her rubbing jizz on her cheeks. I rolled off, he's playing with her pussy.
I woke up about 6:30 to them going doggy, evidently was 2nd round of the morning. I went p**, brushed teeth then I did her. She was so fuckin turned on. I took a shower, came back to his bedroom she's sucking his dick. We had coffee, chatted for a few. We were about to leave, she asked if they could go once more. He did her from behind on his couch. She cleaned up and we drove home.
We got home and I did her on the couch.
After dinner we fucked twice.
She gets a LOT of sex when we go to his place.

I would not have minded doing it in our marital bed. Not sure how my Wife would have felt about that. We met away from the home because we had children still living at home. House isn’t big enough to have kept what was going on a secret. Plus she would not want neighbors getting suspicious...

Last Friday....it's always a great time for us. It's just so different at his place, I like it at our home, wife REALLY gets into it at his place.
I post on here and probably sound like we're pro swingers, we're very normal people. Wife is classy and polite but since we started this with him there's a whole different side I never saw. We take turns doing her, she gets more turned on each time we switch out, it's like she can't get fucked enough.
Usual night for us, him, me, him then I go again. Breaks in-between. Then he usually does her again before he leaves.
Similar at his place but the overnights....him, me, him, me. Rest, chat, visit, kissing between rounds. It's about 11, we're all in his bed, he's spooning her, falls asleep. Wife asked if I want to go again, I pumped her for a few but didn't cum, I was tired. Kinda same as last overnight...I woke to him pumping her hard, I just layed there watching, was easy to see she was really into it. He unloaded, they kissed for a min, he rolled off, she climbed onto me, rode me for a while then we flipped over and I pumped till I came. I'm laying on her catching my breath, I feel his hand under us/her rubbing jizz on her cheeks. I rolled off, he's playing with her pussy.
I woke up about 6:30 to them going doggy, evidently was 2nd round of the morning. I went p**, brushed teeth then I did her. She was so fuckin turned on. I took a shower, came back to his bedroom she's sucking his dick. We had coffee, chatted for a few. We were about to leave, she asked if they could go once more. He did her from behind on his couch. She cleaned up and we drove home.
We got home and I did her on the couch.
After dinner we fucked twice.
She gets a LOT of sex when we go to his place.
Great story. Sounds like you are starting to get a bit more used to being at his place compared to before.
Sounds like she loves being over there since she told you that the day before when you were fucking her. You all have a great thing going!

She's way more into this than I am. It's a good time for sure and I do enjoy but she gets SO turned on. Nothing crazy happens, she just wants fucked over and over.
She doesn't scream or get wild but it's easy to see she wants more and more. She does a lot of moaning and saying things like...that feels so good....I like that....keep going....
When one of us finishes she'll say things like....that was good....that felt so good...I could go again.
He's fucked her butt several times, he goes slow and deep. Sometimes he'll go for a minute or two, sometimes it's like ten minutes, he'll cum, she just grunts the whole time. A few times he finished in her butt, after he pulled out she plopped onto her belly and just said WOW.
We do take p** breaks, but she'll just cozy up to...whoever is next...and start kissing, licking a dick, fondling, rubbing. Soon a dick is hard and we go some more.
We don't swear, never have said cock or cunt, we do say dick, pussy, butt, back door things like that. He does say things like ...I'm going to fuck you again. She often moans out..fuck me...harder or slower... One time he was really going at it, he said....I'm gonna cum...she said... I KNOW.... was hotter than hell to see.