Masterbating in front of friends

paracufz

Couple
Gold
These photos are of my wife masterbating in front of her friend (in pic) and I.
At the time I was encased in a cb3000 and was fortunate enough to witness him fuck her to her great delight.
I was wondering if others have pics of their wives getting off in front of lovers or just in front of people.

Attachments

• play.jpg
    play.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 333
  • nhub.jpg
    nhub.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 326
At the time I was encased in a cb3000 and was fortunate enough to witness him fuck her to her great delight.
I was wondering if others have pics of their wives getting off in front of lovers or just in front of people.
Cool lady

Wow I wanna lick and eat her juicy pussy in real and then pampered her

Sensuality feminine not all women have it !!!!!:love:

HOT BBW!