Mexican wife calling me names. Turns me on

KCNewbie

Male
Gold
So my wife started calling me names. Not bad names. But she tells me im ugly af and that she hates my nose and that i dissgust her. I know she does hate my nose. Says its big. She plays to much. Hard for her to show love or express it. That is her way. Tough love i guess. But for some reason, now recently every time she says im ugly. It turns me on when she says it. I tell her to say it to me. And to mean it. And she laughs saying that shes being serious. I reply with “i want to be the most ugliest one for you” and she says i am and will be. I guess in a way it makes me think of, if one day i share her. Watch her get fucked she might talk to me while shes getting fucked. Maybe tell me hes better? Bigger? Good looking? Idk. I know her calling me ugly and her talking to me while shes getting fucked is 2 whole different things. But thats what comes to mind

Last edited:
Wow que belleza de mujer...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍View attachment 1514460So my wife started calling me names. Not bad names. But she tells me im ugly af and that she hates my nose and that i dissgust her. I know she does hate my nose. Says its big. She plays to much. Hard for her to show love or express it. That is her way. Tough love i guess. But for some reason, now recently every time she says im ugly. It turns me on when she says it. I tell her to say it to me. And to mean it. And she laughs saying that shes being serious. I reply with “i want to be the most ugliest one for you” and she says i am and will be. I guess in a way it makes me think of, if one day i share her. Watch her get fucked she might talk to me while shes getting fucked. Maybe tell me hes better? Bigger? Good looking? Idk. I know her calling me ugly and her talking to me while shes getting fucked is 2 whole different things. But thats what comes to mind

Reactions: gregnginger