Might as well share with everyone

WiseOld

Male
Verified
Apr 12, 2021
Last week, I told my friend about a hot experience my wife had without me. He loved hearing it so much that I decided to share it with all of you.

Imagine that you get a call from a buddy that you haven't seen in years, asking to borrow your beloved welding kit for a few days. Depending on how dear your welding equipment is to you, some hesitancy would be natural; if nothing else, you might want to first ask what he plans on doing with it. Now imagine that, instead, he had asked to borrow your wife for two days.

Well, my wife and I once got a phone call from one of her ex-lovers, a married fellow, who had a short-time dalliance (almost two months) with my wife at her work, with my approval and encouragement, before we had gotten married. My wife had been a part-time college student at the time of their affair. He was in his late 30s, handsome in a clean-cut, boyish way, and quite charming. She and I enjoyed their special arrangement greatly.

She loved the danger and excitement of having sneaky sex at work, finding secluded spots, eluding detection, and quickly jumping into fucking with little or no foreplay. I loved rushing home from work those days and sticking my finger up her vagina to feel traces of his cum still in her. As soon as we finished eating dinner, we would jump in bed and I would start licking her pussy, while she recounted all that she and he had got up to that afternoon. Sadly, he had to quit their affair. Reluctantly, while the three of us had lunch, he told us that he couldn't make any more deposits into my wife, as his wife was getting far too suspicious. (Apparently, he had stopped bugging his wife for extra sex and he was in just too good a mood, which betrayed that he was up to something.) My wife and he had only managed to do the sex deed at work about once or twice a week, but that was enough to make him outlandishly happy.

We found her other lovers, and we moved a few years later, so he seemed a distant image in the rearview mirror of our life. Thus, we were both surprised two years later (after we had moved to a new city and five years after they had last made love) when he called us up and told us that he would be attending a convention in the big city near our town, and he asked if my wife could spend the time with him in his hotel room. She and I were instantly all for it, as we hadn't yet found any quality lovers for her. He then went further, however, and asked me if she could pretend to be his mistress and wear her most sexy clothes, including some of her hottest lingerie, while he entertained some of his male business associates in his hotel room, as sort of a prank. He sounded a bit nervous and he was eager to convince me that only he would be fucking her and that his friends would only be looking, never touching her and, certainly, not having sex with her. Both she and I were a bit nervous now, as I didn't see how he could control things, if they got out of hand (and into her pussy). Actually, it would have been much better if he had told us that he wanted her to fuck all his friends that night, as we would have gone for it almost instantly, well at least I would have, whereas she would have needed some convincing. But his nervousness made us nervous.

Well after a sex-crazed and stress-filled week, Friday night arrived. We had both left work early that day and she visited her hair salon, while I stopped at the drugstore. Before the rush hour commenced, I drove her to his hotel, about 20 miles from our house. She wore her sexiest—and most expensive—clothes and she packed some lingerie (and 12 condoms and lube that I made her take just in case) in her travel bag. He met us at the front of the hotel and I never got out of the car. While I drove home and bought a burger from a drive-in, she and he had dinner together in a fine restaurant. Soon, they were in his hotel room making out, when the first guy arrived. Half an hour later, the room held my wife and four men and several bottles of alcohol.

At home, I was going crazy imagining what might be going on in his hotel room. He had repeatedly stressed that he wanted her to play this role for him, where she was his mistress, which made me wonder if hadn't meant sex-slave or sex-toy. I was filled with a crazy mix of sexual euphoria and nausea. I was 20 miles away, not hiding in the garage listening in with a baby monitor, so I had no idea what was happening to her. Was he fucking her in front of his friends, while they stood around the bed and watched and jacked off, spraying their cum all over their naked bodies, as he and my wife intertwined naked on the bed? Or, was she being fucked by one—or more—of the men? Were they in line, waiting for their turn to fuck her? I could think of many possible sexual situations, which made me nervous. A gangbang sounds exciting, but it can easily become something scary, if it gets out of hand. Against my better judgment, I called his hotel room and he answered. He and I spoke a bit and then she talked to me, assuring me that she was having a good time. It took me forever to fall asleep that night, because of my worries and my painfully stiff cock, which seemingly no amount of masturbating could soften.

Early that following Saturday morning, I drove to the hotel to have breakfast with my wife and our friend. I met them in his room and she was only half dressed, a bit sleepy looking, but still very sexy looking in her transparent black nylon bra and panties. She stopped dressing and gave me a huge kiss and hug. As we kissed, I looked for bruises or hickies or bite marks on her shoulders, but I saw none. I had missed her so much that I was tempted to toss her on the unmade bed a give her proper fucking, as I could tell by the scent in the room that they had just finished fucking, maybe only minutes before I arrived, although her freshly brushed teeth betrayed no telltale cock odor. Instead, I held her tightly to me and kissed her back, with a kiss that told her of all my longing and desire for her. She whispered an "I love you, so much" into my ear. I was finally feeling better about the whole situation.

I then thanked him for taking care of her. He assured me that only he fucked her that night and he thanked me profusely. As we headed for the door, he asked me if we could keep up the farce that she was his loving mistress, as he feared running into one of his business buddies. I thought the whole charade silly, but agreed to play along anyway, so the two of them walked arm in arm to the restaurant.

As she and I drove home, she told me what had happened and what didn't happen that night. She told me how she had acted as if she were our friend's long-time mistress and how he openly fondled her in front of the three men. My wife stood faithfully next to our friend, at first at least, while all the guys talked, laughed, and stared at her fine body, as she was definitely the starring attraction, being the only woman in a room with four men, and being in her early twenties and sexily and expensively dressed. She wore her most expensive high heels and nicest black stockings. Her skirt was cut a little low, stopping just below her knees, but her matching jacket and lacey black, see-thru blouse made up for its deficiency in sexiness. I vividly remember the stares and smiles she engendered as we walked around town when she wore the same outfit.

She told me that our friend tried to keep her close to him throughout, but she kept breaking away to visit the restroom and pour drinks. She was in her element, as all the men wore suits and ties and held MBA degrees. Where many women might fantasize about a gang of hulking, sweaty, big-mustached bikers or tough pirates, she dreamt of guys like these men, well-mannered, clean-cut, smartly dressed, and able to use a Hewlett Packard business calculator. She really liked these men and the excitement of possibly having sex with at least one of them. She would have been happy just to sip wine and talk freely and move about the room, but apparently, our friend had other ideas. He wanted to spend the evening trying to act like James Bond, cool and aloof, but in charge and witty. He didn't wholly succeed—or even partially.

She said he seemed nervous and oddly uptight. And his constant and blatant pawing her had taken its toll on her patience. He wanted her to lean against him, which she didn't like, as it felt so wrong. My being eight inches taller and nearly twice as heavy as her made it natural for her to lean against me, but he was an inch shorter than her in heels and slight in build. And his hands on her clutching hips irked her rather than soothed her. He failed to realize that more than four years had passed since they last had fucked. She told me that she was just about to tell him to stop it in front of his buddies, but he had begun taking off her jacket, which startled her too much to protest or to stop him. With her jacket gone, he had completely revealed her diaphanous, black-lace blouse and her nearly-transparent black nylon bra underneath. She admitted to liking the rush of embarrassment and excitement that overcame her, as all three men unreservedly stared at her blouse and what they could see through it. They didn't even pretend to not be openly examining her chest. She had actually planned on this event happening much later, but she was pleased by the extra male attention that he had created.

After a few minutes and the first glass and half of her second glass of wine swallowed, she had to use the bathroom. While in there, she asked herself what I would recommend. She knew my answer well, so she removed her bra, squeezed her nipples hard, and put her blouse back on, before returning to join the men. Once again, the guys strained to see all that they could see. But this time they didn't just stand in front of her, but stood at her sides as well, which offered excellent side views of her braless breasts through the black lace frills. This wasn't the first time she had worn this outfit in public, even without her bra, but it was the first that she had while standing still and not walking quickly with me at her side. She enjoyed the camaraderie, laughter, and gapes from the three fellows. She told me that when one would talk to her, he would look her in the eye, while the other men plainly gazed at her breast through the blouse.

Our friend grew a little too bold, as he tried to unbutton her blouse, so she put her jacket on again to send him the message. He didn't get it: it being that the great motivators are greed, fear, and anger. She greedily wanted the sexual attention of the men and she was getting angry at our friend, so fear of her becoming annoyed at him should have made him back off a tad, but he didn't. He ordered her to remove her jacket and she told him no. But then, after much prodding and begging from the other men, she took it off again and asked one of the men to unbutton her blouse by just one button from the top. After he was done, she asked another to do the same. She even let our friend undo one. Her blouse only held five buttons, so the first fellow got a second turn and had the honor of briefly opening her blouse fully open in front of his face, allowing him to peep at her unobstructed breasts for a second or two. Our friend, who was losing his cool, pleadingly asked her to remove her blouse entirely, but she refused, which saddened him greatly and he sulked. Instead, she let the blouse fall open and close as it pleased, as she turned to ask each fellow about his work and life, in that order.

End of part one

The rest of the story:

By the time they poured her third glass of wine, she offered to model her lingerie for them. The three men were eager for her to do so, but our friend seemed peeved by her offer, as he realized that he was no longer in control. She retreated to the bathroom and started with a silk teddy that completely hid her breasts, but revealed everything just below her ass cheeks and including her ass cheeks when she walked. The show went on, with her showing more skin with each new outfit. The wine had given a nice buzz and she wanted something sexual to happen, as it was getting late. She was out of lingerie, so she put her sheer, nylon, black bra back on and emerged wearing the bra and her garter belt and stockings and heels, but no panties. This outfit went over well with the men. After a bit, one of the men asked her to model her next outfit, which she didn't have. She didn't want the show to end, however, so she offered to wear my favorite outfit for them.

She had mentioned me before, which they had largely ignored, but now they had a lot of questions for her, such as, did I really know and approve of what she was doing with our friend. These questions and her answers did not go over that well with our friend, as he wanted to imply that the setup between her and him was more his idea than mine, that his powerful personality held her in his sway. At the same time, she liked talking about me, as it allowed her to deliver her speech about how I was so strong, so tall, so tough, and so capable that I could allow her this sexual freedom without qualms. In other words, she made me out to be something between superman and a Mafia hit-man. She saw this speech as being a form of insurance against things getting out of hand; and she was probably right.

She went to the bathroom to put on my favorite outfit. She removed everything she was wearing, which wasn't all that much, until she was down to just her black nylon stockings (no garter belt), high heels, and she wrapped around her neck a black satin collar with a red heart-shaped precious stone in the center. After reapplying her makeup, brushing her hair, drying her dripping pussy with tissue, and gathering her courage, she strutted out into the main room. She told me that all the men seemed to inhale at once, so they made a loud sucking sound in unison, which she commented on, before proclaiming that this was my favorite outfit for her to wear. The men made jokes about my impeccable taste and freely ogled her naked breasts and carefully-trimmed, red pubic hair, which somehow seemed more naked without the garter belt. She was sure that she was blushing and she could see the goose-bumps form across her arms, although she felt quite warm with the wine in her and the close, warm breath of four men.

But after a few minutes and an empty glass of wine, her third, she felt more comfortable being the only naked person in the room. She told me that the most embarrassing part was hearing so many compliments and flattering remarks about her body. I knew her well enough to know that she would have preferred to spurn such compliments, to have offered rebuttals, to have insisted that her legs were not nearly so shapely or her breasts so lovely or her long hair being the stuff that shampoo commercials are made of or her belly so flat and so taut, but she only thanked the men instead.

One fellow asked to see the back of my favorite outfit. She replied that actually it wasn't exactly my favorite outfit but that she could easily turn it into it. She then stepped out of her heels and removed her black lace stockings, and then stepped back into her black high heels, before showing him the back of my real favorite outfit, by embracing our friend, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him. She had often heard me complain that she was far too shy about showing her ass, so she made a point not to spin around and, instead, kept her backside in view for as long as she could bear, while asking the men what they thought of her rump. One fellow was bold enough to ask her if he could give her butt a quick squeeze, which she didn't decline.

She told me that from this point on, all the men felt her up quite a bit, which she quite enjoyed, as they were more gentle and tentative than our friend had been. She also told me that her favorite experience occurred while she was standing in between two men, with each man having one hand cupping an ass cheek and his other hand cupping a breast, which made her nipples point proudly towards the ceiling. She said that the two gripped her so securely, that they could have easily lifted her off the floor. The odd man out wanted to stand next to her, taking one of the men's place, but the other two men refused to give up their handfuls of her naked flesh. She felt sorry for him, so she broke free and led him to a chair, where she sat in his lap. She told me that could definitely feel his hard cock press through his pants into her ass, as he cupped both her breasts in his hands, while she continued talking to the other two men. I made some comment on how the two other guys must have felt cheated. Her reply was a giggle and an odd silence.

I prodded her for an explanation and she told me that they probably got compensated more than they expected. By this point in her telling me about the night, my cock was soiling my underwear with precum and my balls ached. She said that while she awkwardly sat on his lap, her legs fell open and her naked pussy was clearly visible to everyone but the fellow she was sitting on. She went to say that she hadn't noticed this at first, but soon enough their obvious stares revealed to her what she was revealing. She quickly closed her legs and their faces fell; she opened her legs and their faces beamed. She decided to let them look, in spite of her fear. What fear, I inquired. She feared her ever wetter pussy dripping and releasing too much sexual scent, as the room was small and the men within feet of her.

That was it; I was ready to hear her tell about all the wild sex she had with the three businessmen: how she had been blindfolded with one of their red silk ties and each man took turns placing his hard cock in her mouth, while she tried to guess whose cock she was sucking; how she was double penetrated, while sucking a cock and holding a jacking a cock in her hand; how each had explored her pussy and probed all her inner folds with their cocks; and how each had spasmed and exploded in her, leaving wet evidence of the night for me to find that afternoon. This is not what I heard from her. The real news was that there was no news. She stood again and they all chatted and joked for a half an hour. Then, one of the men remarked that it was getting late and that she and our friend needed some time together, alone. Begrudgingly, they all agreed and she was soon alone with our friend. They washed up, brushed their teeth, and fucked once, before passing out. That was it. I was supremely disappointed. Mind you, this was her first encounter with another man in over half a year, which normally would have made deliriously happy, but compared to the gang-bang that might have happened, it seemed paltry.

She told me that she was also disappointed, as she wanted to at least suck one or more of the men off or, if nothing else, see them all naked. She went to say that she had whispered to our friend that she was more than willing to suck off the other or, even, let them men fuck her, but our friend was absolutely, resolutely opposed to it. After they had left, she even offered to let him call one lucky guy up and ask him to join them in a threesome, but he wouldn't hear of it. She said that this was paradoxical, as he candidly spoke and fantasized about her being gang banged by the whole grew of men, while he was fucking her that night; how he, like her (and me), majorly got off on the scenario. (She admitted that it was only by thinking about this fantasy that allowed her to orgasm from his efforts.) None of this made sense to me, which I divulged to her. But my wife knew what was really going on, but she wasn't keen to reveal it to me.

I insisted, as we were within miles of our house and I wanted to know before we arrived. She explained to me that our friend has, in fact, a very, very small cock and she guessed that he wanted to keep it a secret; had any orgy broken out, his cock would also have to come out of his pants. She told me that based on the bulges she felt that night, our friend would certainly have had the smallest cock there, which wouldn't have bothered her in the least, as she liked his cock in spite of and maybe because of its small size. All of this surprised me, as I had no idea that he had such a small cock, as she had never, never mentioned it before. Indeed, I was sure that she had described his tool as being quite generous in size before, so I questioned her on the discrepancy. She told me that she knew how much I liked the idea of her being fucked by a huge cock, so she didn't want to ruin my pleasure, so she had exaggerated his size before. Besides, she loved his cock, even if it was smaller than most; as she put it, it was a friendly-looking cock and super easy to deep throat.

Well, that meant that when she joined him again that night (yes, I drove her back to his hotel that Saturday night), no gangbangs were going to happen, again. In fact, none of the guys visited them that night, so the two of them just fucked the night away. Over the next few years, I ended up greatly enjoying her retelling me and having her reenact all that had happened that first night. But I also loved the fantasy of her opening her legs to all those men; at the same time, I was also relieved that it hadn't happened without me being there.

The first time I watched her enjoy an MMF threesome with two other men.

Life had been stressful, so my wife and I decided to take a small two-day vacation on the upcoming weekend. As we made plans, she asked if we might be able also to find a new man to fuck her at the hotel. (We had tried to invent "hotwifing" before it existed.) I loved the idea, but the logistics were all wrong. We didn't have enough time to buy a swinger newspaper and go through personal ads and write letters and wait for replies. (This was before the internet took over.) In addition, where we were traveling was sparsely populated, making suitable candidates all the harder to find. She mentioned that we would, however, be travelling through the town that her ex-boyfriend lived in and that he would certainly love to fuck her again. I listened with mixed emotions, as I longed to see her being fucked by another man, but I was NOT sure that he wasn't the right man. He was, in fact, her boyfriend prior to meeting me.

I told her that although I was sure that he would love to fuck her again, would he want me there at the same time. She was sure he would, as he was super kinky. After some more talking, I gave her the okay to call him. She did call and he did welcome our visiting him that Friday night. I still wasn't sure that this was a good idea, but I also longed to see her suck his cock and watch him fuck her. Early that Friday morning, he called us and asked me if it was okay for him to invite his best friend to join us, as his friend always liked her and found her unbelievably sexy. Well, my cock overrode my brain and I instantly said yes.

While at work, I had many second thoughts. It was bad enough that he was her previous boyfriend, but now I would be outnumbered. As I saw it, there was a small chance that this was the perfect setup for him to seek revenge. At the same time, I could not see how I could call off the big event, as my wife was eager for it to happen, especially as a new cock had been added.

She and I had made arrangements to leave work early. I took advantage of my extra free time to stop at a friend's place to borrow his Walter PPK handgun, as all my pistols were too huge to conceal carry. He also lent me the gun's holster, which I slid around against my backside, where under my coat it could not be seen. As I dressed after my shower, I hid a combat knife in one sock and a pepper spray container in the other sock. Instead of running shoes, I wore my leather boots with steel toecaps inside. I was ready for anything the two men might send my way.

We arrived about half an hour early at her ex's house. I had never met him before, and I was surprised how short and thin he was. Although we were roughly the same age, I thought he looked five to six years younger. He seemed pleasant, but nervous. He was making mixed drinks, which I completely declined, explaining that I had lots of driving still ahead of me. Actually, I didn't want to be drugged.

His best friend arrived and he, too, was short, but not anywhere as thin. I noted that he wore a wedding ring, which I had not expected. He seemed shy and he never looked me directly in the eye. I towered over the two men and my hidden weapons only emboldened my natural alpha attitude and demeanor. I concluded that I had nothing to fear; indeed, I concluded that I could easily take out both men with no weapons other than my hands. Nonetheless, I explained that I would only watch the three of them, not partake in the sex. She was disappointed, but they seemed relieved, especially her ex-boyfriend. I picked the chair in a corner, so no one could sneak up behind me, just in case he had a second friend hidden in his house.

She sat between them on the sofa and they drank away, as the stereo played early Rolling Stones. Their classes now empty, she was eager to get started, so she stood and began to strip. I halted her efforts and told the two men to undress her instead. After her ex moved the coffee table out of the way, they gladly followed my directions. It didn't take long for her dress, bra, panties, nylons, and high-heels to disappear from her body. I loved seeing her entirely naked body sandwiched between their still dressed male bodies. They all stood and the men's tanned hands made a strong contrast against her pale white skin. Barefooted and standing 5'6" she was only two inches or so shorter than they were.

Still standing, she faced her ex-boyfriend and kissed him deeply, as his friend kneeled behind her and kissed her exposed and proffered ass cheeks, which he clutched with his two hands, squeezing the two fleshy mounds together. It was obvious that he liked what he saw with his eyes and held in his hands, so much so that he looked as if he were praying, his eyes closed tightly as planted small kisses across her rump. He then stood and slid his hands around to cup her breasts with his hungry hands, while she continued kissing her ex. The men were starting to undress, so I instructed her to undress them instead.

She started with her ex, which revealed his white tidy underwear and small erection pressing against the soft cotton. Unsprung, his cock was reasonably thick but woefully short, perhaps five inches, but probably closer to four and a half. She then went to work removing his best-friend's clothing, which exposed a longer but thinner cock, close to six inches with a banana bend to the left. (Had they both shared her ex's girth and his best-friend's length, she would have an ideal pair of cocks to enjoy.) Where her ex's body was skinny but angular, his best-friend's was softly rounded and nearly hairless. She complimented the best-friend on his nice cock and gave him a small kiss as she clutched his cock. All three stood naked before and they stalled, as no one seemed to know what to do next.

I told her ex, since he knew her so well, to give his friend a guided tour of her naked body, pointing out what he liked about it and what she liked having done to it. His friend sat on the sofa, while her ex had her stand in front of him, her ass facing me. Her ex started with her small, cute, sexy feet, and then worked his way upwards, pointing out her shapely legs. He told him to note how her red pubic hair perfectly matched the hair on her head. He praised her belly button and flat stomach and tight waist. He went on to point out her pink nipples and her shapely C-cupped breasts. He surprised me by having her turn around to face me, and then bend her over, so his friend could see how naturally hairless and pink her asshole was.

She was also surprised, as her face betrayed how embarrassed she was by his comments and by this most sudden and intimate exposure, which was made worse by his having her stand with her legs apart so his friend could get a better look at her genitalia from behind. She was further discomfited by his comments on her pussy, which he described as looking very virginal in spite of all the fucking it had experienced and in spite of her dripping vaginal fluids, which betrayed how horny she was.

Her ex invited his friend to explore her vagina with his finger. Her eyes went wide as his finger probed inside her body. It was all a bit too much for her, and she nearly toppled over, but her ex caught her and had her instead sit on the sofa with her legs wide open. The two men kneeled in front of her exposed pussy and her ex continued his guided tour of her pussy. He pulled back her clitoral hood to expose her pink clit, while explaining how sensitive she was, so much so that one had to be gentle when licking her. He then proceeded to lick her. The look she gave me said, Wow! Isn't this amazing? He's eating my pussy. In front of his friend. In front of you!

It was amazing. I watched them take turns licking her. She was getting too close, so she told them to stop, as she needed to suck cock. They obediently stood, and she gripped a cock in each hand, pulling them both to her mouth. I had to get up from my chair to get a better look of her trying to suck them simultaneously. I loved watching her suck another man's cock, and this sight was twice as thrilling.

I returned to the chair, as the two men spit-roast her, her ex's cock in her mouth, his best-friend's cock in her vagina. As he pounded away, he clutched her ass in his hands and his face wore an expression of joy and disbelief, as if he just could not believe that he was lucking enough to be fucking her, his best-friend's ex and my wife; his cock luxuriating in her married pussy, without a condom, his naked skin soaking her wetness, dripping pre-cum as his cock investigated her inner reaches. The two men swapped places, and now I witnessed the best-friend's delight is seeing his cock disappear in her mouth. I was certain that her ex and his best-friend had worked together before at this task of MMF threesome, as they seamlessly helped each other and moved into different sex positions. I loved the show that moved from the sofa to standing and back to the sofa.

Her ex surprised me by blurting out, "Oh hell, I forgot something," before rushing off to his bedroom. I got nervous. What had he forgotten? A gun? I reached behind and removed the loaded and cocked gun from its holster and quickly undid the safety, ready to bring it out of hiding. Her ex returned with a thick, folded blanket in his arms. I was still nervous, as you can easily hide a small handgun in a folded newspaper, so a blanket can hold a big gun. Instinctively, I placed my left arm across my chest and flexed my arm and chest muscles to protect me from a lethal bullet wound. I was ready, needlessly.

He spread the blanket out at my feet and they took the show to it, at my feet, where I observed one cock after another penetrate her, as she lay on her back, her legs open wide. Sadly, the event ended abruptly, when the phone rang. Her ex answered and we heard him talking to his best-friend's wife, explaining that he was sorry for stealing her husband with his car repair. He told her that he would drag her husband out of the garage and send him home after he washed off all the black grease. His best-friend looked crestfallen, as he collected his clothes and headed to the bathroom for a quick shower.

Her ex asked if we were hungry. We admitted that we were. He then called in an order for pizza and drove off. His best friend emerged dressed and wondered where her ex had gone. We explained the situation. He approved of the choice of the pizzeria, kissed my wife on the cheek, shook my hand more firmly than I expected him to be capable of, and thanked her and me for the best night of his life and left. She was still naked. I was still sitting in my chair. I asked her if she would like me to eat her pussy. She didn't answer, but lay on her back with her thighs invitingly parted. My nose was greeted with a sexual scent at once familiar but different, the result of the two men's precum and semen mixing with her own vaginal juices. I went to work and she soon orgasmed, loudly, far louder than usual.

We assumed that the sex was now over, so she went in the bathroom to shower and dress. I placed the gun, knife, and mace canister in our car's trunk. Her ex pulled in just as I was about to shut the trunk. I remembered that we had brought a lot of wine, so I dug out a bottle of merlot. As we walked to his door, he thanked me profusely for the opportunity to fuck her again, revealing to me that I could not imagine how often he thought of her naked body as he was fucking his girlfriend.

Inside, she was completely dressed and hungry. We had a good time while eating and drinking, but it was getting late. He offered to let us spend the night with him, explaining that we three could all sleep in his California-King bed or she and I could sleep on it while he slept on the sofa. I knew that it was too late to cancel our reservation at the hotel without having to pay for the night anyway. At the same time, I wanted to see him cum inside her again, as he had only cum once, while his best friend had delivered two loads for her. She was up for it, so we stayed—the three of us in his bed.

The tables now turned, as she pointed out to him what she liked about my naked body. A long list it was, which included my height, my muscles, my hairy chest, my large, strong hands, my assertive and deep voice, and my cock, which in turn was broken down into discrete features, such as its length and girth, its straightness, its foreskin, its thick veins, and its uncut sexual scent. Weirdly, he agreed with everything she said, telling her that she was so lucky to have found such a perfect cock, which startled me, as I would never say that about another man's penis, no matter how true it was.

And when I fucked her, he was riveted, crying out encouragement to me to fuck her harder. After I came inside her, I rolled off her and she twisted awkwardly to kiss me, as I panted on my back, sweat covering my chest. Her kiss was interrupted by her moaning, and I looked down and saw that he was licking her freshly fucked pussy. I had regained enough of my strength to roll on my side and face her, cupping a breast in my free hand, kissing her back, as he brought her to her second orgasm that night.

It was now his turn to fuck her. He began to apologize for not being as well-endowed as me, but she shut him up and told him to fuck her. As he fucked in the missionary position, I worked my hands under her ass and clutched her ass cheek firmly, as he pounded her from above. With my other hand, I squeezed her nipple nearest to me. I thought that she might just orgasm again, but he did before she had the chance. I was still hard, so I took over fucking her. Her pussy was a sloppy mess, as it held at least four ejaculations. Still, in spite of all the natural lube filling her, perhaps because of all the man-delivered lube, I ended shooting before she could orgasm. Fortunately, he did as he had before and proceeded to lick her to her final orgasm. At last, we all slept.

I can still remember the bed shaking me awake, however, as she was fucked by her ex in the middle of the night. I remember my confusion in the dark, as my brain sought answers to why the bed was shaking rhythmically. Amazingly, I fell back asleep before they finished.

Last edited: