Milf's that like to fuck 18 to 20 year old men.

Mary has had a number of young men. All legal age of course. 3 we're still in high school. A couple of years ago hook up with two young guys who work at a club she goes to with some of her friends. Their combined ages were less than hers.
This is great to know. I would LOVE to hear more about Mary's HOT adventures. You're welcome to PM me if you wish. Thank you so much for sharing.

My girl was on a camping trip with her friends. She was wearing the shorts and the bikini top in the pics. They were all sitting around in chairs during. She was sitting across from her friend’s 19 year old. A few times she opened up her legs and “accidentally” pulled the “shorts” to the side just like in these pics exposing her pussy.

When it got dark she said she was going back to her camper and fill her cooler back up. Her friends so followed her a couple minutes later. He got inside and asked if she was doing that on purpose.

She dropped her bikini top and shorts, then locked the door. He was wearing nothing but shorts and when he pulled his off, his dick was big and rock hard. She took him back to her bed and he was all over her tits. Then got between her legs and fucked her missionary style.

When he was getting close she told him she was fixed and he could cum in her. He buried his dick all the way inside her, hitting her cervix. She said she didn’t think the waves were ever going to stop. As soon as he pulled out, cum poured out of her pussy and soaked her sheets.

He took off so no one would notice them getting back at the same time, she spent another 30 minutes waiting for all the cum to drain out and washing off a bit so the smell wasn’t obvious when she got back. IMG_1371.jpegIMG_1370.jpeg

Wish I could experience any of these scenarios, never given the opportunity. Never with a cougar, Milf, or even gilf. Still willing and looking but seems rare to find locally. Hitting late 20’s early 30’s now.

I don't know where you look to find cougars or MILF's but one place my wife seems to find younger men is when we are camping. State Parks are best as young guys will set up tents, and it is very cheap for them to stay out and enjoy nature and the lakes. My wife is typically flirty, and most guys eagerly enjoy a hot MILF.

This was one afternoon while my wife and I were camping in our old Dutchmen RV. We were set up at Bear Head Lake State Park in the Kabetogama State Forest in the Northwoods. A young guy was set up in his tent nearby, and he would wave and say hello when he walked to and from his site. My wife thought he was hot and invited him to eat with us one day. They were inside one afternoon, and I heard the unmistakable sounds of intense sex echoing from inside the thin walls of the camper. I walked inside to find my wife riding his cock on our bed. He was 22 then, and my wife made all the advances.

MilfYoungStranger.png

My girl was on a camping trip with her friends. She was wearing the shorts and the bikini top in the pics. They were all sitting around in chairs during. She was sitting across from her friend’s 19 year old. A few times she opened up her legs and “accidentally” pulled the “shorts” to the side just like in these pics exposing her pussy.

When it got dark she said she was going back to her camper and fill her cooler back up. Her friends so followed her a couple minutes later. He got inside and asked if she was doing that on purpose.

She dropped her bikini top and shorts, then locked the door. He was wearing nothing but shorts and when he pulled his off, his dick was big and rock hard. She took him back to her bed and he was all over her tits. Then got between her legs and fucked her missionary style.

When he was getting close she told him she was fixed and he could cum in her. He buried his dick all the way inside her, hitting her cervix. She said she didn’t think the waves were ever going to stop. As soon as he pulled out, cum poured out of her pussy and soaked her sheets.

He took off so no one would notice them getting back at the same time, she spent another 30 minutes waiting for all the cum to drain out and washing off a bit so the smell wasn’t obvious when she got back. View attachment 1321639View attachment 1321640
Love it

I don't know where you look to find cougars or MILF's but one place my wife seems to find younger men is when we are camping. State Parks are best as young guys will set up tents, and it is very cheap for them to stay out and enjoy nature and the lakes. My wife is typically flirty, and most guys eagerly enjoy a hot MILF.

This was one afternoon while my wife and I were camping in our old Dutchmen RV. We were set up at Bear Head Lake State Park in the Kabetogama State Forest in the Northwoods. A young guy was set up in his tent nearby, and he would wave and say hello when he walked to and from his site. My wife thought he was hot and invited him to eat with us one day. They were inside one afternoon, and I heard the unmistakable sounds of intense sex echoing from inside the thin walls of the camper. I walked inside to find my wife riding his cock on our bed. He was 22 then, and my wife made all the advances.

View attachment 1321817
Fuck yeahhh

View attachment 1321817
That’s wonderful, I don’t think I’d have that type of luck though haha

Elena ha 54 anni ed è sempre stata attratta dai ragazzi sotto i 25 anni. Abbiamo due figli di 25 anni e con tutto ciò, vuole ancora che solo i ragazzi sotto i 25 anni giochino a HotWife. dice che il cazzo giovane oltre ad essere duro e resistente è sempre impetuoso, imprevedibile e mai monotono soprattutto i ragazzi che hanno già esperienza. il ragazzo più giovane con cui è stata scopata aveva solo 20 anni e l'ha conosciuto in palestranT_z8dcuqdfcrv1x268j25dzzfg_600.jpgElena con ragazzo universitario.jpgIMG-20210214-WA0163.jpgIMG-20210214-WA0164.jpgDSCN3367a (1).JPG