Missed opportunity to get my partner to have a full time lover.

slutplay

Verified
Verified
My long time partner (not my girlfriend) had a full on sexual affair some years ago. I was so jealous but had a permanent hard on as I was so turned on.
She really liked him (I'm sure she was in love with him). He, for his part, was just using her for sex as he was using some other women in her work place office. She knew he was but was infatuated with him. She willingly visited him at his house behind my back - he lived alone because his wife got fed up with his shagging other women and left him. Often in their lunch break they would have a quick fuck at his house. Her friends at work knew all this and that excited me too.

She would do things for him that she wouldn't do for me - fucking outside, etc. Once behind a wall next to a pub one evening where people were drinking. He was spunking in her cunt often. I asked her once if I had licked her out after he had cum in her. She said "yes, a few times". We were having sex even when she was seeing him.

She told me all this later when she decided she didn't want him but wanted me. And she hated that I was so jealous about it. I begged her against my better judgement to carry on having sex with him. She did a few times but then it stopped. A lost opportunity. I wish I had been calm about it and had encouraged her to keep seeing him even at the risk of losing her, such was my desire for her to have sex with someone else.
We're still together but sex is almost non existent. No fucking at all. She's lost all interest.

Long time ago now but I still feel excited by her cheating.

Last edited:
Ahhh, and u can never "set that up". Its a shame, she looks like a great fuck.
Come home to you a mess with other guys cum!
That's the tragedy of it. But I live in hope. Madness, but knowing she loved this guy and still orgasmed when I fucked her, made it all the more intense. As did knowing she was out in a pub with him as if she was his girlfriend. Yes, she was a good fuck and teased me with dirty stories about other men while I did so. I feel I desperately need her to meet someone and fall for him, particularly if he just wants to use her for sex.

I think she might enjoy that also. My GF luvs to tease me after one of her "fuck-dates".
Wears heavier panties home to catch the driping cum from her pussy.
Her newest bull is a younger guy, 30?, from the pub she & the gurls go to.
He apparently has a huge cock that she can't get enough of & cums a great deal.
She wants to spend a nught with him...

I think she might enjoy that also. My GF luvs to tease me after one of her "fuck-dates".
Wears heavier panties home to catch the driping cum from her pussy.
Her newest bull is a younger guy, 30?, from the pub she & the gurls go to.
He apparently has a huge cock that she can't get enough of & cums a great deal.
She wants to spend a nught with him...
What you describe would be a dream come (cum) true for me. For my partner to spend a whole night with another guy or better still have a dirty weekend away with him would have me spunking in my pants. To pick her up afterwards and bring her home, lay her on the bed and lick her clean would be astounding. Never going to happen though.

My long time partner (not my girlfriend) had a full on sexual affair some years ago. I was so jealous but had a permanent hard on as I was so turned on.
She really liked him (I'm sure she was in love with him). He, for his part, was just using her for sex as he was using some other women in her work place office. She knew he was but was infatuated with him. She willingly visited him at his house behind my back - he lived alone because his wife got fed up with his shagging other women and left him. Often in their lunch break they would have a quick fuck at his house. Her friends at work knew all this and that excited me too.

She would do things for him that she wouldn't do for me - fucking outside, etc. Once behind a wall next to a pub one evening where people were drinking. He was spunking in her cunt often. I asked her once if I had licked her out after he had cum in her. She said "yes, a few times". We were having sex even when she was seeing him.

She told me all this later when she decided she didn't want him but wanted me. And she hated that I was so jealous about it. I begged her against my better judgement to carry on having sex with him. She did a few times but then it stopped. A lost opportunity. I wish I had been calm about it and had encouraged her to keep seeing him even at the risk of losing her, such was my desire for her to have sex with someone else.
We're still together but sex is almost non existent. No fucking at all. She's lost all interest.

The pics were taken at the time she was being fucked by him and just before I fucked her and when she had been with him only hours before. This is when I needed sex with her the most.
Once either or both of you have given up on sex, it's really tough to get that spark back. She has to WANT to have sex with you or anybody else. There are several reasons why a woman loses desire but it's normal as we age. Trying to keep it going rather than trying to get it back is the way to go about it. Physical condition, diet, self confidence, body image, age related hormone issues, psychological issues, etc can all cause lack of desire. I've read that many women simply find it much easier to go without sex as they age rather than trying to hold on to or get back a pleasurable sex life. Just my thoughts. You would have to read up on how to fix some of those issues and see a medical expert on the subject probably. You also have to talk to HER about your desires and encourage her to seek out a solution to her seeming lack of desire.

Once either or both of you have given up on sex, it's really tough to get that spark back. She has to WANT to have sex with you or anybody else. There are several reasons why a woman loses desire but it's normal as we age. Trying to keep it going rather than trying to get it back is the way to go about it. Physical condition, diet, self confidence, body image, age related hormone issues, psychological issues, etc can all cause lack of desire. I've read that many women simply find it much easier to go without sex as they age rather than trying to hold on to or get back a pleasurable sex life. Just my thoughts. You would have to read up on how to fix some of those issues and see a medical expert on the subject probably. You also have to talk to HER about your desires and encourage her to seek out a solution to her seeming lack of desire.
Thanks HW. Good points raised.

What you describe would be a dream come (cum) true for me. For my partner to spend a whole night with another guy or better still have a dirty weekend away with him would have me spunking in my pants. To pick her up afterwards and bring her home, lay her on the bed and lick her clean would be astounding. Never going to happen though.
Hey that sounds super hot. Im in ny you

Reactions: slutplay

The pics were taken at the time she was being fucked by him and just before I fucked her and when she had been with him only hours before. This is when I needed sex with her the most.
you hafta love a woman that knows what she wants, & gets it.

Reactions: slutplay
This is what we do exactly. I take Jo to John's place sometimes for a couple of hours sometimes for over night and just two weeks ago she spent the weekend with him and fucked him three times and blew him once. She would call me and give me updates. I jerked off I bet 20 times while she was gone. I would pick her up afterwards and she would tell me what they had done. I get so horny