Missouri

Hi from SW Missouri NW Arkansas area
48 widow male starting to meet people again. My late wife and I where a swing I got couple and loved the lifestyle. I would love to have that same time of communication and feeling of amazing friendships again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Havingaball
Kansas City Missouri
Need someone to chat with about trying to convince my wife to be shared. Yes I have told her in some ways. I’ve told her stuff like “if you ever sleep with another guy I would still love you” or “you can flirt with whoever you want and it will be fine with me” but she says she doesn’t want any of that.

Attachments

• 06BEDF4A-7A4A-4BD4-92AB-113645D965CA.jpeg
    06BEDF4A-7A4A-4BD4-92AB-113645D965CA.jpeg
    182.6 KB · Views: 100
Last edited by a moderator:
Need someone to chat with about trying to convince my wife to be shared. Yes I have told her in some ways. I’ve told her stuff like “if you ever sleep with another guy I would still love you” or “you can flirt with whoever you want and it will be fine with me” but she says she doesn’t want any of that.
She sexy I would love to if I lived closer

Reactions: KCNewbie
Love to

Reactions: KCNewbie