Mmf

SarahtheTownbikE

fb_img_1540568127192-jpg.128658
Hay my mate got me into this site as shes fucked over 100 guya since she waz married, ive been marriwd two years and i went to party with kate and when ii came out of toilet this guy gabbed me took me to a room, pulled out his massive cock and told me to get on my knees and suck it, i said im marries and he said suck whore, i got on my knees and as soon as i wrapped my lips around it i was dripping wet, he face fuck me for 20 mins and blew all over my face, i was so horny he left and i fingeres myaelf till i came, that how i was dressed

Ill dress u and my hubby up like women , u will cook and clean and the guys i fuck might want u to suck there cock ,likr they do to my hubbie and u must swollow it alll, ive got a strap on ill fuck but u littlr sissies,

Reactions: JK1079
Hay my mate got me into this site as shes fucked over 100 guya since she waz married, ive been marriwd two years and i went to party with kate and when ii came out of toilet this guy gabbed me took me to a room, pulled out his massive cock and told me to get on my knees and suck it, i said im marries and he said suck whore, i got on my knees and as soon as i wrapped my lips around it i was dripping wet, he face fuck me for 20 mins and blew all over my face, i was so horny he left and i fingeres myaelf till i came, that how i was dressed
oh yea I love it so beautiful

Like a good little BBC cumslut Whore should do...get down on her knees suck

Well no wonder I would of grabbed your sexy ass too..

I would fuck you till you squirt.

Sounds hot but doubt most of our women let this happen in real life

Lovely

Reactions: Kinky2
My husband dresses in my cloths all the timme anf i fuck hhim , i call him a sick fuuck and a faggot,
Sounds to me like Sarah , he is a wanna be submissive sissy . Are you using a strap on ? I’d surprise him with a nice shiny black one , take charge , make him do as you say . Soon you will be the master , you need to enjoy a black bull while your husband is dressed like a sissy , that would be the ultimate , am I right ?

love to have a wife like you