Modelling Day

desimilf80

Couple
Gold
Wife visited her Indian boyfriend yesterday, at his home as his wife was away for work, I was not invited...Their plan was to go drinks and dinner and then come back to enjoy fucking, I dropped her off. It was raining quite hard, so they decided to stay at home only, this was the first time that she was visiting him at his house, generally he comes over or it is at an airbnb.

She told him that it would turn her on if she put on some of his wife's clothes and jewellery, he was game, here are some of the pictures of the evening. He asked her to keep the purple dress, saying that it would not be missed.

Attachments

• DSCG_5263.jpg
    DSCG_5263.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 333
  • DSCG_5635.jpg
    DSCG_5635.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 318
  • DSCG_5435.jpg
    DSCG_5435.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 338
Wife visited her Indian boyfriend yesterday, at his home as his wife was away for work, I was not invited...Their plan was to go drinks and dinner and then come back to enjoy fucking, I dropped her off. It was raining quite hard, so they decided to stay at home only, this was the first time that she was visiting him at his house, generally he comes over or it is at an airbnb.

She told him that it would turn her on if she put on some of his wife's clothes and jewellery, he was game, here are some of the pictures of the evening. He asked her to keep the purple dress, saying that it would not be missed.
Wow she is very hot and sexy

Reactions: owlcuck