Most Humiliating Position

Is there any certain position you find to be extra humiliating during? For me, it’s definitely laying down, with my face directly under her. A real close view of what’s happening…
Watching her truly enjoying it makes it so humiliating, I guess the most is when she lets them cum in her mouth. It’s humiliating and degrading watching it and seeing her really enjoying it too.

Watching her truly enjoying it makes it so humiliating, I guess the most is when she lets them cum in her mouth. It’s humiliating and degrading watching it and seeing her really enjoying it too.
Same here. She swallowed my load many times when we were dating. After we married it became less and less frequent, no problem. She said she dosent like to swallow or have sperm in her mouth. Again no problem. Married 25 years, sex life was/is good.
About 5 years ago we get into mfm fun with a guy we know, our mid-life crisis I guess but it's fun. We'd done it probably ten times with him over about a year. Was very awkward first times but very exciting, we had great sex the days after he'd visit.
There were a couple of times he'd be on his back with her giving him a hot bj, he'd say he was getting close and she'd either stop so he could calm down or twice she jacked him off with her hand, he shot 5 or 6 BIG squirts really high. It was very hot to watch. He's got a big dick and she looks so damn hot playing with it. I'm not bi at all but it's still damn exciting to watch her play with his tool.
One night she's working his dick with her mouth and hand like usual, he says he's close but she just kept going, he let it go in her mouth and it was the most exciting thing I'd ever seen but I thought WTF...cum in your mouth, swallowing???
Since then she's swallowed him and my loads many times.
Our fun with him has really opened our minds about sexy fun. It's damn hot fun for all of us but sometimes I think she's into it a little too much with him.

We’re limited with cuckolding as more times than not I’m an observer. However we’ve had good relationships with a couple guys where it’s more the norm. I’ve both played and licked my wife’s clit while she’s face down and ass up.

The other and it only happen once was when I laid down on the floor of a hotel room and filmed him fucking my wife in the ass while she was in missionary at the end of the bed. Between her squirting, him sweating, and him coming in her ass I ended up pretty wet. I got up and my wife told me I had to shower if I wanted to touch her.

I once guarded the door into to the shower, toilets and sauna complex at a nudist camp pretty late at night while a guy fucked my wife in the shower. I stood there with my back to the door and watched him fucking my naked wife doggy style for over 25 minutes before he joyfully shot his cum inside my wife and by that gave me a sloppy second when I fucked her back at our trailer. It felt so hot standing guard while my wife got fucked...

Yeah, this happens quite often when we play.
We start with 69 wife sucking for a very short time until she starts to moan and simply enjoy laying, sitting or standing on knees until orgasm forgetting about my dick.

Recently she started to film me on her phone while I am licking her pussy and ass. She says it turns her on a lot and at some point she wants to show this to her best female friend with whom she shared her first ever yoni massage experience and mentioned about our cuckold play.

Reactions: Viewer
Also for me the best place to be is underneath my wife while the bull is fucking her doggystyle. I have the best and closest view of their genitals in action, this way.

View attachment 1742485
Now I can see him standing between my legs and fucking her from behind while I kiss her and maybe spread her ass cheeks , suck her nipples and make out with her while she's getting fucked but I can't see another man's balls dragging across my forehead... And I only eat my own cum. At least male produced cum...lol 🦍 🍆

Last edited:
Reactions: bhappy_39
Also for me the best place to be is underneath my wife while the bull is fucking her doggystyle. I have the best and closest view of their genitals in action, this way.

View attachment 1742485
My favorite position as well :) I get to see him enter her, lick his cock when it slips out and lap up the fresh sperm as it leaks out of her pussy ... who can say yum-oh ???