Most Humiliating Position

Is there any certain position you find to be extra humiliating during? For me, it’s definitely laying down, with my face directly under her. A real close view of what’s happening…
Although I do not consider myself a cuck and I lean towards a Stag role I have found some positions make me feel differently in a MFM scenario. One that I have mentioned in other threads before was the wife and her lover passionately making out. I mean the deep tongue kissing, theme rubbing their hand all over each other including him fingering her pussy, and meanwhile I am going down on his cock getting him hard for her. There are others but for me this has made me feel more of cuck or subservient role the most.

Although I do not consider myself a cuck and I lean towards a Stag role I have found some positions make me feel differently in a MFM scenario. One that I have mentioned in other threads before was the wife and her lover passionately making out. I mean the deep tongue kissing, theme rubbing their hand all over each other including him fingering her pussy, and meanwhile I am going down on his cock getting him hard for her. There are others but for me this has made me feel more of cuck or subservient role the most.
This is so good for all involved. Hubby preparing my cock and then guiding me into her dipping pussy to pleasure her and cum deep inside her.

Is there any certain position you find to be extra humiliating during? For me, it’s definitely laying down, with my face directly under her. A real close view of what’s happening…
Also for me the best place to be is underneath my wife while the bull is fucking her doggystyle. I have the best and closest view of their genitals in action, this way.

pic8534.gif

Also for me the best place to be is underneath my wife while the bull is fucking her doggystyle. I have the best and closest view of their genitals in action, this way.

View attachment 1742485
We also love this position perhaps just slightly less then following 😀
1700306685589.png

But I would not call it as humiliating though.
I think this is pretty standard in cuckolding, we are here to help wife to relax and enjoy and this is exactly it!