My bbw wife thinks shes "fat and gross" you be the judge.

So my wife seems reluctant to be shared because she thinks shes "fat, gross and disgusting"

I think she looks great but im biased i like bigger girls so, here she is, you be the judge. Be honest, i got thick skin.

View attachment 1551234View attachment 1551235View attachment 1551236View attachment 1551242View attachment 1551243
"fat, gross and disgusting"
Let's be honest, she's a big 'un. She's also cute as hell, has a great ass, and looks like she'd be a lot of fun.

Reactions: Random_name
I see nothing fat or gross about this beauty lady. I see beauty bravery and sexy. The way she’s photographed naked and just chilling is amazing. Men would look at her pictures all day and jump at the opportunity to be with her. My hubby was looking at her pictures and as he did I watched his cock swell.

Not gross at all!!! She is absolutely perfect. Cute face, great boobies, yummy pussy and ass. What's there not to like. Not every man likes a stick figure. Nothing wrong with her at all, he'll I would love to play with her for one.

So my wife seems reluctant to be shared because she thinks shes "fat, gross and disgusting"

I think she looks great but im biased i like bigger girls so, here she is, you be the judge. Be honest, i got thick skin.

View attachment 1551234View attachment 1551235View attachment 1551236View attachment 1551242View attachment 1551243
She is a wonderful lady. I'd love to bury my face in her pussy and have her legs wrap around me. A lovely face, beautiful tits, a comfortable body and delightful pussy that looks to be ready to be filled. I bet she's always wet and ready to fuck. I'm sure there are many men who lust after her and flirt with her. She would be a fantastic hot wife.