My Biggest Fantasy

I have to say this is my biggest fantasy involving my girlfriend Lisa, something I would love to see become reality one day.

It starts with us in a hotel room at one of the many conventions we go to. She goes to shower and I decide to run out and grab some things. When I come back, I can hear noises on the other side of the room door that sounds like her...and someone else. When I open the door it's much louder, and all I can see around the wall near the beds is some guy vigorously grinding against the bed. Peeking around the side, I can see Lisa on her back, legs in the air, toes curling as this big-cocked man grinds and fucks her deeper. He's older than both of us and he's making her call him daddy. She's moaning for him, nearly covered by his body. I don't say anything and try to stay out of sight, bringing out my phone to record it and take pictures.

Neither of them notice me, then to my shock Lisa grabs his cock and pulls off the condom he was wearing before he pushes back into her pussy and I hear her moan "Do it in me...cum inside me!" as he starts fucking her as hard and fast as he can. I get in closer, watching his fat cock driving in and out, balls slapping her ass, right before he thrusts in deep and unloads inside of my girlfriend. I'm stroking by this point unable to believe that I watched another man just breed Lisa.

The fantasy sometimes ends with me leaving and keeping the evidence, other times I love thinking about being caught by them and told to get him ready for the next round. Part of me hopes to make this fantasy with her a reality some day, especially since we've joked about the idea here and there.

Very erotic fantasies, it often astounded me how turned on I get at the thought of watching my wife take some stranger. And to finish it of in a fantasy world he always cums in her.

I'm sure you two have roll played this fantasy in a number of different scenarios?

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2