My busty Indian wife for gangbang

Hi everyone. She's my wife and I want her to get gangbanged.
As I read through this thread, I get the sense that you are not really interested in the solid advice you've been given.

What is your motivation? Do you want to humiliate her and punish her for cheating on you? Because your insistence that it start with a gang-bang is odd.

Why not start off with a threesome? Not every woman is willing to entertain a gangbang, and by trying to start there, she will almost certainly be as skeptical of your motives as I am.

You want to see her gangbanged, but you seem to have no interest in sharing her and working up to it. Something really wrong with this picture.

I talked to her regarding threesome, but she got angry at that moment. Later when we were having sex, she kept asking me about threesome. It's confusing for me to understand her feelings for threesome or gangbang

Attachments

• download_20191227_084621.jpg
    download_20191227_084621.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 402
  • download_20191210_082651.jpg
    download_20191210_082651.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 411
Try to forget about the gangbang, certainly for now. You guys are young, you have many, many years ahead of you. Trust me on this, you have no idea how you will feel about things when you actually share her.

You are almost certainly going to experience a roller-coaster of emotions. Everyone is different, but if you love this woman, you are likely going to experience some conflicting emotions. That will be doubly hard on her, because she will also be experiencing new territory emotionally.

Women are deeply conditioned to reject this, and to feel ashamed of any arousal they feel from it. That she act offended, or actually was offended, is no surprise. I would say it is similar to the man who catches his wife cheating and is offended, but then realizes that he has a raging hard-on and continues to get heated when he thinks about what she has done.

I talked to her regarding threesome, but she got angry at that moment. Later when we were having sex, she kept asking me about threesome. It's confusing for me to understand her feelings for threesome or gangbang