My busty Indian wife for gangbang

It's really not all that easy to set up a gangbang from scratch unless you've been in the lifestyle for a while and have contacts to call on.
Also you say your wife has only cheated once. I think in that case, she's unlikely to want to dive in at the deep end and go straight to a gangbang. If you really want to get somewhere, start off slowly and just encourage her to fuck men she's attracted to and see if she wants to build up to two and then three men at a time.
If you try to push her straight into a gangbang, I think you're more likely to just scare her off the whole idea.
She's very attractive so she'll have no problem finding men to fuck her but let her enjoy it at her pace.
My wife has had many many gangbangs over the years and it is very hot to watch your wife getting fucked by several men at a time but it's not something you should try to rush. It's much more important to build up her confidence by letting her fuck who she wants and showing her that you can deal with that without getting overly jealous or getting cold feet once she stosrarts playing with other men.
James
I completely agree with this statement you definitely have to work them up to it as well as have them feel in control of the whole scenario itself. To be honest I don't think most women that have a gangbang fantasy actually ever fulfill the fantasy of being the center of a gangbang and I feel like they are ok with that because actually going through with it is a whole different ballgame compared to just fantasizing and talking about it. So it can be very overwhelming to them between everything that is needed to be talked about and all the planning that is needed before hand to make sure everything goes as planned and everyone is actually there. That way there is a game plan so to speak as well as defined rules so on and so forth so that everyone is not only on the same page but everyone is having a good time and is happy because if she has a horrible time chances are she won't ever consider trying it again. My name is James as well actually and I'm a 35 year old white male but my significant other is actually first generation Indian-American her parents were both from Ahmedabad over in Gujarat but my other half was born in New Jersey. She is definitely not your typical traditional Indian daughter that most parents want but every family has it's black sheep lol. Anyways she is very promiscuous to say the least and to her sex is just sex when it comes to fucking guys other than me. So she doesn't need an emotional bond that a lot of people need in order to be comfortable having sex because without that connection to them it just feels wrong and is unenjoyable or awkward. I believe in order for the woman to even consider a gangbang they need to understand that they most likely won't have that connection with literally every guy involved and they need to be ok with that as well as understand that they are literally going to be going through a sex marathon and if they aren't able to handle being dominated over and over by multiple guys and all that then it's probably going to be unenjoyable as well so I think there needs to be multiple factors planned as well as other factors that need to be known before jumping into it not really planning it out and just trying to wing it. But my wife has always cheated on me since the beginning of our relationship 9yrs ago and I'm not gonna lie it hurt bad at first but every time it happened it became easier and easier and I realized it's literally who she is and there was no "fixing" or trying to change who she is so I realized that I had to either accept it and be ok with her cheating or I had to break it off with her and not be together. So basically my way of making myself ok in my mind for her to be able to fuck other guys was by laying down ground rules that we both agreed upon as well as not involving friends or family into any of that area of our life and she must always make sure that I'm involved in whatever way I please as well as full disclosure and open communication between each other. So this way she's able to be who she is and not feel bad about it or think she needs to change or feel like she needs to be "fixed" and this allows her to fully embrace her inner nympho whore and technically be cheating according to some people but she's doing it in a way that I'm ok with which she never thought would be possible but when you truly love each other and if you are good at working out issues and problems you can find answers to some things in life coming from very unorthodox manners that you may have never thought would solve your problems but hey that's life you have to constantly adapt and overcome or you're left in the dust. But your wife is absolutely gorgeous and I'm not only saying that because I have a huge thing for Indian woman lol you won't have a hard time finding guys but if she's like my Indian goddess than you'll find she's picky and not just any guy willing to fuck her is going to but they must meet certain standards they have so you basically have very little to no control on who will be invited but not all women are the same so you just need to make sure you two communicate good and talk about everything so you're able to find the happy median that will produce good times as well as memories for a lifetime and potential future encounters if you both like it and want to keep living the lifestyle.

Last edited: