My first bull lover

Hotwifelove

Couple
Gold
Well I am ot going to tell a long story .My first bull was Ray. When we got married he was a close friend of my husband. He was older. After being married for awhile he became a close friend of Mine.
We had been married a few yrs and had several discussions about wife sharing. I knew my husband wNted to share me. I never said no to the idea. I was just scared he would get jealous. He always assured me he would not. So to start I would let him tske pics of me.
What I did not know is he was showing the pictures to Ray. He wanted Ray to be my first. He figured it would be safe that way. Here r some of the first pics he shared with Ray. nT_qjvdt24ni11i82cgg0ti6fxq.jpgnT_5f9gdcbn75g3d4iee8gizk8a_600.jpgnT_29aeppg94gte2u90355ua1j3_600.jpgnT_bh54sz5zf9gaarefqshr5bnt_600.jpgnT_jqp3f28zq13ggzvcshpktdyj_600.jpg

This went on for a while. My husband even brought home big toy for me. what I did not know is Ray got it for him. I would play in front of my husband. He would say mmmm would u like for that to be real. I would moan yessssss. This would make my husband hard. watching me with my big toy. What he really was thinking about was watching me with our friend Ray.nT_cr1cafj5gf983xbvisr31pfr_600.jpgnT_vrgdt5uk34gc55q5yne3zrx4_600.jpgnT_00dpp6far6ic3051yqpi3axd_600.jpg

Attachments

• nT_chsedzsp2asitiukubvvdhjy_600.jpg
    nT_chsedzsp2asitiukubvvdhjy_600.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 19
More about Ray. Ray would always come around. Sometimes when my husband was work. He was always the complete gentleman. He would flirt some and I would flirt back. I liked Ray a lot.I asked him once why he did not have a girlfriend his own age. He smiled at me and said I am to much for them.
Well it was Ray's 62nd birthday. We had him over for some.drinls. He was really flirting with me this night. My husband went to the bathroom. The next thing I know Ray is behind me. I felt his hands on my hips. I said Ray what r u doing. Then he pressed against me. I could feel how hard he was. He said I want tonT_4670kgcn25yqctr2i7q2z6p9_600 (1).jpgnT_6vqfhaq6ire4vpzz98pn7at9_600 (1).jpg be your bull Carla. I was kind of in shock. Then he revved on me. I want to be your first bull lover he was saying gently. I know your husband wants to share u. At this time my husband walked in . He saw what Ray was doing he smiled a little.Then Ray spum me aound and kissed me hard. I found myself kissing him back right in front of my husband

Ray tooknme to the bedroom. He was more assertive now more aggressive. I went my husband handed me a garter belt and some stockings Ray said gently put these on for me Carla . I found myself taking off my pants. I put on my garter belt and slowly put on my stockings in front of Ray and my husband
I could hear Ray saying how hot and sexy I looked. I was surprised to feel myself getting very horny. Ray even unbuttoned some of my top so he could see my tits. nT_gru3gttt28nat50b9942jxke_600.jpgnT_g5dfs53ufpdxc55ggqgavbgf_600.jpgnT_n0gxp13jbfgjv58s64jsfv80_600.jpgnT_tif9pvgde10z88ek7dpp0ypt_600.jpgnT_7a9kpnqn35jukkg01y6k4u18_600.jpg

Well I am ot going to tell a long story .My first bull was Ray. When we got married he was a close friend of my husband. He was older. After being married for awhile he became a close friend of Mine.
We had been married a few yrs and had several discussions about wife sharing. I knew my husband wNted to share me. I never said no to the idea. I was just scared he would get jealous. He always assured me he would not. So to start I would let him tske pics of me.
What I did not know is he was showing the pictures to Ray. He wanted Ray to be my first. He figured it would be safe that way. Here r some of the first pics he shared with Ray. View attachment 1251330View attachment 1251331View attachment 1251332View attachment 1251333View attachment 1251334
Absolutely beautiful sexy lady I would love to get naked with you sweet

More about Ray. Ray would always come around. Sometimes when my husband was work. He was always the complete gentleman. He would flirt some and I would flirt back. I liked Ray a lot.I asked him once why he did not have a girlfriend his own age. He smiled at me and said I am to much for them.
Well it was Ray's 62nd birthday. We had him over for some.drinls. He was really flirting with me this night. My husband went to the bathroom. The next thing I know Ray is behind me. I felt his hands on my hips. I said Ray what r u doing. Then he pressed against me. I could feel how hard he was. He said I want toView attachment 1251348View attachment 1251349 be your bull Carla. I was kind of in shock. Then he revved on me. I want to be your first bull lover he was saying gently. I know your husband wants to share u. At this time my husband walked in . He saw what Ray was doing he smiled a little.Then Ray spum me aound and kissed me hard. I found myself kissing him back right in front of my husband
Now this is getting really good get some sweet

Ray tooknme to the bedroom. He was more assertive now more aggressive. I went my husband handed me a garter belt and some stockings Ray said gently put these on for me Carla . I found myself taking off my pants. I put on my garter belt and slowly put on my stockings in front of Ray and my husband
I could hear Ray saying how hot and sexy I looked. I was surprised to feel myself getting very horny. Ray even unbuttoned some of my top so he could see my tits. View attachment 1251359View attachment 1251360View attachment 1251361View attachment 1251362View attachment 1251363
One very hot lady Rays very lucky man

Reactions: Hotwifelove