My first cuckold experience

Scple2

Male
Marsha and I have been together since we were teenagers and we both have very high sex drives so as the years went on we started swinging quite a bit, we both loved how it reintroduced excitement into our lives. One of our nights at an on premise club my wife drew the attention of a tall handsome black man while we were dancing and he introduced himself, Dan was very polite and I bowed out to sit and watch the two of them. She’s a beautiful blonde with a very attractive body and on this night she was wearing her favorite little black dress, she looked great! The dancing became very sexy and heated and before long the two of them were intertwined kissing and feeling each other up showing her breasts at times, feeling her ass while she was playing with his dick through his pants, it was so hot watching them. My wife broke away to come to me and asked if it was ok if she went upstairs to the play rooms with him, I was surprised as we had always played together but said I was ok with that. I gave her a condom, she gave me a long sexy kiss and proceeded to go up the stairs hand in hand with her new stud. I sat at my table for quite a while when a couple we had played with in the past came to sit with me, they had come down from the play rooms. Apparently Dan and my wife were putting on quite a show, the guy said to me you must love her a lot to give her that much freedom to which I replied that I did. A short time later Dans wife saw me alone and invited me to join her little group to go upstairs, there were two couples and a single girl that I coupled up with. We all entered the room where Marsha and Dan were, he was lying back while she was busy sucking and playing with his cock. When she saw me she started to get up thinking I was mad but I reassured her it was fine, I was shocked at how large his cock still was in her hand after what she had just put him through and how beautiful she looked. Anyways my new girl and I proceeded to enjoy a good fuck session while Marsha was enjoying hers (the condom remained unused). After a while the group of us got up to head back to the dance floor, Marsha and Dan were standing there naked side by side holding hands. They made a really good looking couple! After getting home I reclaimed my beautiful bride while she told me the details, I swear her pussy was looser for at least two days. That’s supposed to be a myth but she also mentioned that I didn’t seem as big to her either (I’m average in size). She told me at one point she saw herself in a mirror as he was fucking her from behind and almost didn’t recognize herself, she said she looked like a lioness being taken by her mate. Also at some point another man had taken her from behind while she was servicing Dans Dick. Anyways that was the first time I was cuckolded, it was great! I hope to repeat this again, about a year ago I had a little bought with prostate cancer so it’s been removed. I’m fine but lacking in the hard dick department, Marsha’s been very patient (she’s awesome) but I know she’d love to enjoy a good fuck again. We’ve talked about it and she’s on board with the idea so next month we’re heading to a swingers resort to find her a man of her choice. If we end up with a couple I’ve gotten real good at giving orgasms with my tongue! Wish us luck!

I bet ur hoping 2c her Blacked again, if so will you be licking her super happy well used loaded pussy?? I say loaded pussy bc as b4 black men always go bare naked in white wife's and never ever pull out..
BTW it's been 6 months, I bet you have some exciting updates.. Plz tell of her improved sex life... I'm 62 with a much younger sexy redhead wife and tho Im still able to fuck her I fear that I soon will be useless to her needs. yes she cums when I lick her But it always makes her need a good fucking.

Reactions: dickhurtz