My first thread and my wife K

FinHubby

Male
Hello everyone!

I'm new here and so excited about writing here. I've been together with my wife for almost 10 years and had fantasies about her having sex with other men. I never had the courage to tell her about it though, not until we had a crisis last summer and during that mayhem I just said it. Much to my surprise she took it well and she has been trying to process it. She always thought that sex is just for the relationship, but now she has started to challenge that idea.

So we are taking baby steps and we'll see what happens. The problem with this is, she doesn't enjoy sex without any kinds of feelings. She has to at least like the guy she is fucking. Otherwise she won't get anything out of it. But as I said, we're taking it slowly and no pressure.

I am 36 years old and my wife is 32. We are living in Finland and we are native finns. My wife gave me permission to post pics of her and I will do exactly that. We will have some photo sessions so I can show you her wonderful body. But here is one picture of my wife K. I really love her and her body.

Attachments

• IMG_20200523_190355.jpg
    IMG_20200523_190355.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 390
Hello everyone!

I'm new here and so excited about writing here. I've been together with my wife for almost 10 years and had fantasies about her having sex with other men. I never had the courage to tell her about it though, not until we had a crisis last summer and during that mayhem I just said it. Much to my surprise she took it well and she has been trying to process it. She always thought that sex is just for the relationship, but now she has started to challenge that idea.

So we are taking baby steps and we'll see what happens. The problem with this is, she doesn't enjoy sex without any kinds of feelings. She has to at least like the guy she is fucking. Otherwise she won't get anything out of it. But as I said, we're taking it slowly and no pressure.

I am 36 years old and my wife is 32. We are living in Finland and we are native finns. My wife gave me permission to post pics of her and I will do exactly that. We will have some photo sessions so I can show you her wonderful body. But here is one picture of my wife K. I really love her and her body.
She's real Hot

My hotwife is just the opposite, any connection with a partner, from either him or her is the kiss of death, it's over, she ends it immediately.

Early on she used the reason for not being a hotwife was that she needed a connection before and didn't want to go through the effort to get that connection. Turns out it wasn't a reason but an excuse.

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

She is very hot😍😍🔥

For my wife and her lovers the sex came first and the feelings developed from the sex. I think if you are waiting to have feelings for the bull before fucking him it could take some time. Just look it if as sex then see what happens from there.

Reactions: davelb76
Hello everyone!

Hello Finhubby and welcome,
It’s good you have told your wife your fantasies and maybe she will try to make them come true.
Seems like your wife is already interested.......
“ My wife gave me permission to post pics of her and I will do exactly that.”
So you’re already sharing her with us 😉
Your wife is gorgeous and I’m looking forward to see more pictures 😈

Hello everyone!

I was the same way, I didn't want to just "fuck" anyone....luckily my first lover and still lover is a GREAT guy !!!

Thank you all for commenting 😊 It's nice to see, that I am certainly not alone with my desires. Here are some more pics.
View attachment 389576View attachment 389575
Thank you all for commenting 😊 It's nice to see, that I am certainly not alone with my desires. Here are some more pics.
Wow!!!
She looks Finn-tastic!!!
You lucky, lucky guy.

As to the "feelings" discussion...everyone has to follow their own path. For me, I've been playing with one gal for 12 or 13 years,
and there's a great connection, mutual fondness and trust, that improves the sex. But I also have had great experiences with a
wife just seconds after I came in the door.