My First Threesome

I was chatting online with a guy who said he and his wife were interested in a 3some, but weren't sure. They'd talked about it a lot but never made it happen.
One day he surprised me by sending an email saying his wife wanted to meet me first, alone, to see if she was comfortable with me.

We agreed to meet in a mall parking lot. I pulled up next to the car he said she would be driving and looked in. She was petite, cute, with dark hair and brown eyes. I got out of my car and knocked on the passenger side window. She unlocked the doors and I sat in the passenger side.

She said hello and we made small talk until I finally said, "I'm sorry, but when your husband said you were "cute" I had no idea you would be this adorable and sexy! Wow!"
She blushed and said she was very happy to meet me and appreciated meeting me. She said she was looking forward to the three of us getting together -- soon, she hoped.

I said thanks, and leaned over to kiss her on the cheek and she met me so I "accidentally" kissed her on the lips. I said "I'm sorry, I was just.."
And then she pulled me back and we kissed. She was really, really into me -- and I was most certainly into her! At this point I didn't care if it was a 3some or 10some -- as long as she was there.

He emailed me later and said she was very excited and could we meet tonight?

I worked things out quickly and agreed. At 9 PM I knocked on the door and she let me in.

She was dressed comfortably: a sweatshirt and running shorts, but I could see her ample breasts were free and she was likely wearing no panties.

The live in a bilevel and so were in the family room in the basement. A big sectional couch and a wide area of just carpet, with a mattress placed in the center. They were ready.

He was sitting there and just said hello. He seemed nervous. So was she but her nerves made her smiley and giggly. I was pleasant to both but focused on her.
It seemed we would sit there all night and just chit chat. I was sitting on the couch next to her. Finally i thought, "Let's get this started.." and leaned over and kissed her. She kissed me back. He watched.

I pulled up her sweater and her beautiful breasts were accessible. I kissed my way down her neck and to her pink, perky nipples. While I did that she slipped her running shorts off. I saw that as an invitation and got on my knees in front of her, spread her legs and started licking her drenched pussy. She was VERY wet, and started cumming within a few seconds of my tongue on her clit (she would later tell me her husband never did that to her).

While I was in front of her I felt my clothes being pulled off (I was wearing shorts a t-shirt, and a short sleeve shirt). I looked up from my perfect spot between her legs and saw him standing next to us, naked, watching, pulling on his cock. It was probably average sized, but compared to mine, looked small. I hadn't been next to hard cocks before so I was a bit surprised.

I stood up, reached for her hand, and pulled her close to me. We kissed a bit and then I guided her to the mattress on the floor.

She laid down on her back, eyes closed. I looked at him and guided him to straddle her (sitting on his knees with his ass on her chest and cock in her face)
She started to suck him and I went back down on her. As she churned her hips she was moaning and so was he -- he hadn't been sucked like that in a long time!
She came again.

I maneuvered us again and got underneath her, 69 position. She eagerly grabbed my cock and started sucking and stroking fast -- I had to slow her down so i didn't cum immediately. She wasn't very experienced but she was eager (I would later learn they never did oral. I taught her everything I knew and she became an expert).

He knelt behind her and I guided his cock inside her wet pussy. We did that a while and then he pulled out and said, "Let's switch"
I hadn't fucked her yet and so when I finally saw her ass in the air, his cock in her mouth -- well.. I started slow and easy. She moaned and gasped a couple of times and I was afraid I was hurting her (she later told me "Oh no! Absolutely not! But I have to adjust at first..so go slow the first time...")

Her pussy was so wet, and SO tight! I could tell she was used to a small cock. While I slowly penetrated her I could feel him licking the underside of my cock. After a few strokes he would slide my cock out, suck on it a few times, then guide me back in. It was all I could do not to immediately explode as soon as my cock went back inside her.
We kept this up for a while, until I could tell she was getting uncomfortable in the position.

He rolled her over, she spread her legs, and he mounted her and came fast and hard.

She was looking at me and we exchanged smiles as he fucked her. She later told me "I couldn't wait until I had you to myself."

After he was done I stood her up and kissed her a long time. I brought her over to the couch and she sat there, legs spread. I moved her to the edge of the couch, knelt in front of her, and shuffled in close. I slowly penetrated her and she gasped. I told her her pussy felt so good and that I was going to cum. She told me "Yes! Cum inside me please!"
Then she pushed me back a bit. I laid down on the floor and she straddled me, guiding my cock inside her and riding me hard. I came in seconds, lifting her off the floor with each thrust, her moaning and panting. He was watching but I didn't care -- all that mattered in that moment was her and the sweetest, tightest, wettest pussy I'd ever had to pleasure of experiencing.

Finally, our orgasms subsided. She stood up, my cock slid out of her as did a huge load of cum. She handed me a towel, then reached out her hand to help me up. The three of us stood there, naked, for a moment. But I caught her eyes looking at me in that way that conveyed "I want you - badly -- again."

I could tell he was a once and done, though, so I thanked them both very much and said I should be going. We had been at it for nearly 2 hours. My cock was actually a bit sore (a lot of use!)

I quickly dressed and said goodnight. She led me to the door and gave me a deep kiss.

That night I received an email from him, thanking me for coming and saying (his wife's name) had a very good time and wanted to see me again.

I replied I appreciated it, but the second time rarely lives up to the first.|

He replied, "No, just you and her..."

My jaw dropped to the floor. He gave me her email and cell #.

I sent a "Thank you and you're wonderful" email to her and moments later she replied, "I want to see you again -- soon!"

And we did. many, many, many times.