My friend’s girlfriend!

Hi everyone,

I’m their bull since 2020 and she is serving me every weekend. She is a submissive and my friend is a good boi 😉 we did a lot of things and now they wanted to go one step forward so They agreed to share this little slut with wonderful members of this web site :) due to you reactions and requests I will upload more content about this whore! Feel free to ask any position so I can let her take pics for you! I have 2 more couples so I will talk with them about this fantasy maybe they will want too! But first let me introduce you the young, sexy, hot girlfriend Pilar!!!
View attachment 780378
Damn straight hard on maker she is love to be pleasing her with lots of. Stroking my cock 😜😜😋😋👅

Reactions: GUANXI
Hi everyone,

I’m their bull since 2020 and she is serving me every weekend. She is a submissive and my friend is a good boi 😉 we did a lot of things and now they wanted to go one step forward so They agreed to share this little slut with wonderful members of this web site :) due to you reactions and requests I will upload more content about this whore! Feel free to ask any position so I can let her take pics for you! I have 2 more couples so I will talk with them about this fantasy maybe they will want too! But first let me introduce you the young, sexy, hot girlfriend Pilar!!!
View attachment 780378
WooW !!! Great SUB Baby and her thick NAVELLLL <3 ... Pic Request:- Life her and ride .. She must be looking upwards while the hair (pontail style) is flowing freely without touching the body ..

Hi everyone,

View attachment 780378
Oh My what a Hot Lady! Thank You and I'd love to share her Sweet self with You!

Hi everyone,

View attachment 780378
Thank you for sharing information about your relationship along with pictures of Pilar. You are good for Pilar, because she needs to submit and serve, as is the nature of women. Your every weekend schedule is excellent as it keeps her tamed and trained, so to speak. Best wishes to you as you continue to enjoy her to the fullest!