My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

GREAT Question! Just that you are asking a wrong person. There is no doubt in my mind that he is gay. But he is confused about it and thinks that sucking mans cock only 3 times does not make him gay.... I am not sure what the defining rules are.... but to me if you take a mans cock in your mouth you are a homo, end of the discussion!
I don't mind if I am gay or not and I suck her lovers cuck and if she wants (as she says she wants) I'll let her lovers to fuck my ass. The point is I do not enjoy any of these if she doesnt exist in the relationship. It is disgusting for me to suck or even (and specially) kiss a man if my hotwife doesn't desire. I think the diference between a gay and cuckold cucksucker is that the first one enjoys acts without intermediaries, I enjoy the act because of its meaning in another relationship. For me it means the ultimate obedient and hiumilation. And these things arouse me up. And it can and will happend by many other things.
Or maybe I'm wrong and if a man fucks my ass, it means I am gay :)

I don't mind if I am gay or not and I suck her lovers cuck and if she wants (as she says she wants) I'll let her lovers to fuck my ass. The point is I do not enjoy any of these if she doesnt exist in the relationship. It is disgusting for me to suck or even (and specially) kiss a man if my hotwife doesn't desire. I think the diference between a gay and cuckold cucksucker is that the first one enjoys acts without intermediaries, I enjoy the act because of its meaning in another relationship. For me it means the ultimate obedient and hiumilation. And these things arouse me up. And it can and will happend by many other things.
Or maybe I'm wrong and if a man fucks my ass, it means I am gay :)
Dude, you are gay already you dont even know it!

what am i not saying. I've told everyone when he got hard in my mouth I got hard, I had a huge erect cock, I was totally aroused, i had a guys cock in my mouth, I had a huge desire to make him very aroused, i was pumping his shaft, licking his shaft, wrapping my tongue around his cock, I had a raging hard on when i was doing this. Is it cos i love sucking cock or cos the whole situation was very erotic?
Probably turning gay... soon you wont like pussy and wear dresses!

he visited last night, I didn't consider not doing it. was same scenario, i got naked so wifey could see if and when i got aroused. The guy again filmed on wifey's phone. I wasn't turned on until i felt him get hard in my mouth, which he did quickly. I then became very erect. this guy was bigger than the other guy, so was easier to pump his cock with my hand while licking. I had to keep sucking and licking long after he was super hard, so yes, wifey doesn't just want me to suck them hard for her, she wants to watch me sucking guys properly
Keep sucking and get his cum straight from the source....I am not attracted to guys the way I am to women! But I do love to suck cock and swallow cum! I try not to get hung up on labels... more just enjoy the cock and cum. Oh the other difference for me, kissing another guy would be gross, as opposed to a women!

Reactions: Pantyboy and 2wheel
Well it's obvious your wife enjoys watching you suck her bulls cock. What is interesting is that she wants you to do it for an extended amount of time. Don't be surprised if one day she wants you to accept and swallow her bulls cum while she's watching.
That you are hard when doing it shows everyone you enjoy it even if you don't want to admit to it (which is ok).
Bottom line? Have FUN.
Yes, swallow and enjoy!

Reactions: Bat boy and 2wheel
that is not something I am considering.
for my wife the pleasure is me preparing her lover to fuck her, and then taking his cock and cum. she also enjoys the thrill of seeing me suck cock and seeing my cock so g=hard as i do.
For her lovers it is the thrill of the hotwife's hubby performing fellatio on them and then fucking her.
For me it's the thrill of my wife getting hard cock although I am very aroused when sucking their cocks for her
Why dont you find a guy to suck your cock while you are sucking the bulls cock.... that would be HOT!

U may be aroused because of some gay tendency which are being enhanced by ur wife cuckolding you.
I take it you do get aroused when her bull is fucking her?
Whats she got to say about this? Does she want to share his cock with you or just have you fluff him to fuck her?

I was very certain i didn't want to suck her lovers cock but from the very first time i became instantly rock hard when i felt him get hard, and every time since i am always hard. For wifey it is important that I am naked so she can see me aroused, and yes, i usually stroke my cock while sucking. Now, she likes me naked before they arrive and until after they have left, even when sat around drinking wine
You state the same things over and over, give us fresh details. Sizes of the loads, shape of the cocks, how many spurts, how many swallows, hairy or shaven... do you lick their balls, play with their asses...etc. decent fantasy but repetitive

I think its great for our relationship to give our bulls something back. On the occasion when my lover has cum to quickly or I am just greedy and wanting more sex. We will usually lay beside each other relax, I be gently playing with my lover nipples trying to arouse him again . I then sometimes would look at my cuck husband to see his face. His small cock point north and oozing with precum, my lover and I would joke just how tiny he is and if we should let him cum.I would say to hubby, did you enjoy watching your wife fuck this real man cock? He so much bigger than you, hubby would always agree. I would then look at my lover and whisper , you think we should him taste a real man cock, he just laugh out and say he just say, yes he owes me for looking after you. I instruct my husband to come over and I am holding my lover semi hard cock . I push his head down and tell him to suck it.He would being a good cuck getting him nice and hard for me, once my lover cock hard either me or my lover would push him away and we fuck again. Never felt sorry for hubby as we always left him a nice cream pie

i don't know. it's a whole new situation. Previously we've met guys and couples together for s all to fuck, but i've never touched a guy or wanted to. This would be the first time i only watch, apart from sucking her lover, and of course she said that means more than once cos she has said she'll want him more than once. she has also said she wants me naked so she can see my cock when i'm sucking her lover and when he's fucking her to see how turned on i am
I've done this before it's so good. My wife was really turned on and I enjoyed it aswell. He sucked me back and it got kinda messy. I would prefer her to fuck bi guys

I've done this before it's so good. My wife was really turned on and I enjoyed it aswell. He sucked me back and it got kinda messy. I would prefer her to fuck bi guys
This is your duty. Yep- The wives love to see it and to see your cock get hard as her Bull's cuck pulses in your mouth.

Reactions: Pantyboy