My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

You would have not been told to suck that cock. You would have found it parting your lips only to find you had no desire to resist. In that moment you accept that you are now a cock sucker.
never thought that I would ever become a cock sucker for her alpha man

Reactions: Toy4us
after they rested a while i was asked to suck him hard again. And this time as soon as i felt him get aroused in my mouth I became rock solid again. i admit that this time I was stroking my own cock as i sucked him. My wife advised and I did what she advised, i was licking his shaft and wrapping my tongue around his cock, especially the tip of his cock and i also pumped his shaft with my hand, the other hand i was still stroking myself. This time when he was fully hard my wife said to keep sucking him as she was enjoying watching. so this time i sucked him a lot lot longer
glad to hear how much you enjoyed sucking him. I think you must really have enjoyed it and you know she is enjoying you pleasing her and him so keep it up and you will have some fantastic fun sexy times.

First time to this site. I like it. She didnt ask me to suck it but I asked her if she would like me too. We were in bed and I was rubbing her pussy. She got super wet and told she would like to see me do it. We havent had the chance to do this yet. Still hoping to make it happen.

glad to hear how much you enjoyed sucking him. I think you must really have enjoyed it and you know she is enjoying you pleasing her and him so keep it up and you will have some fantastic fun sexy times.
I was very certain i didn't want to suck her lovers cock but from the very first time i became instantly rock hard when i felt him get hard, and every time since i am always hard. For wifey it is important that I am naked so she can see me aroused, and yes, i usually stroke my cock while sucking. Now, she likes me naked before they arrive and until after they have left, even when sat around drinking wine

I was very certain i didn't want to suck her lovers cock but from the very first time i became instantly rock hard when i felt him get hard, and every time since i am always hard. For wifey it is important that I am naked so she can see me aroused, and yes, i usually stroke my cock while sucking. Now, she likes me naked before they arrive and until after they have left, even when sat around drinking wine

Reactions: robbiewillsucku