My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

glad to hear how much you enjoyed sucking him. I think you must really have enjoyed it and you know she is enjoying you pleasing her and him so keep it up and you will have some fantastic fun sexy times.
I was very certain i didn't want to suck her lovers cock but from the very first time i became instantly rock hard when i felt him get hard, and every time since i am always hard. For wifey it is important that I am naked so she can see me aroused, and yes, i usually stroke my cock while sucking. Now, she likes me naked before they arrive and until after they have left, even when sat around drinking wine

I was very certain i didn't want to suck her lovers cock but from the very first time i became instantly rock hard when i felt him get hard, and every time since i am always hard. For wifey it is important that I am naked so she can see me aroused, and yes, i usually stroke my cock while sucking. Now, she likes me naked before they arrive and until after they have left, even when sat around drinking wine

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
I know it is a homosexual act but doesn't make me gay, i do it for wifey with her there, gay guys do it for themselves
Keep telling yourself whatever gets you through the night.
One time is curiosity. But the second time you hit your knees and parted your lips as a cock slid in, you did it because you liked it.
Now accept your new place and enjoy.
Oh, and no spitting

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Keep telling yourself whatever gets you through the night.
One time is curiosity. But the second time you hit your knees and parted your lips as a cock slid in, you did it because you liked it.
Now accept your new place and enjoy.
Oh, and no spitting
I have been very honest here. I have stated that every time i suck that I become aroused, i have no desire or intention os sucking guys in any other situation other than for wifey.
Yes, she regularly asks me to make he lovers climax as i suck and and I take their cum in my mouth as wifey says