My hotwife has asked me to suck her lover

My wife has always been a hotwife. I have enjoyed sharing her in mfm, ffm and mfmf fun but in addition she has a couple of other lovers she meets alone. I have also got a FWB. We are happy with this situation and have been married over 10 years. Recently she has brought her two lovers to our home (not at same time), not when i have been here. She has now asked if i would join them, not to fuck but just to watch and to suck her lovers hard. This is a change and would be the first time i'd not be participating. If feels it is moving from a hotwife situation to a cuck situation. I am 100% straight ,never touched another guy's cock in my life.
Smart wife, nothing wrong......

Reactions: nicebiguy
A cuckold sucking cock is all part of the lifestyle. This is the life we chose.
We have been deep into a Femdom marrriage for 35+years. I am a sub sissy cuckold and do what I am told.
One further point. It is not about being gay. In the real world I am alpha at home a total sub cuck.
Good for you.....

Reactions: nicebiguy
just i'm 100% straight and the way wifey is talking she wants me to really suck this guy, not just have his cock in my mouth
You would be extremely suprised as to how many " straight " guys suck a cock. My husband considers himself straight but we have had numerous double BJ's on our males we bring over. Now i will say this, if a guy has a neanderthal bush it can be un appetizing. But if a guy is shaved clean and has a nice tool it can be very exciting .

You would be extremely suprised as to how many " straight " guys suck a cock. My husband considers himself straight but we have had numerous double BJ's on our males we bring over. Now i will say this, if a guy has a neanderthal bush it can be un appetizing. But if a guy is shaved clean and has a nice tool it can be very exciting .
I totally agree. I love a femmy guy completely shaved but love eating a wet smelly hairy pussy. Go figure.😁

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
I guess u should dive in these unknown territory. Keep ur male ego aside and just imagine how happy she would b when u ll do it for her. Dont look at it as sexual activity, look at it as a devotional offering ur queen is asking for.
You're right, it's important to explore new experiences and prioritize your partner's happiness. I appreciate your perspective of seeing it as a devotional offering. It's all about creating a stronger connection and understanding in a relationship. Thanks for the advice!

i do it all the time. when a cuckold sucks his wife's Bull it is a symbolic transfer of power from husband to Bull that the wife instinctively recognizes, making her attracted to the more dominant Bull.
View attachment 1874193
Totally correct. And this pic shows exactly what the wife wants to see. Caged and thanking her lover for the pleasure he gave her.