My Hotwife, My Tiny cock! Wanting her to experience other men. Lots of pics

That woman needs a hard fuck by a well hung (9" plus thick) man. Shes ready, her pussy is ready,she's sending you all the signals. Get her a Bull to give her the fuck she so wants & needs!

Reactions: kevin91me
Start meeting, interviewing guys. Believe me, ur woman wants a good deep fucking where she cries to him "breed me, BREED ME WITH YOUR HUGE COCK,FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR HOT CUM! You know it's what she wants. The sweet girl gone bad. Give it to her, she'll luv you for it.

Kevin you're a great cuckold. Itll happen you just have to be open with her. I told my wife what I wanted and last week she just told me she's in love with her bull and my organs have never been better

As he should be! She is an amazing woman to impregnate. If such a man can achieve turning her on to extra-marital affairs, he would definitely be a lucky man. He would truly take her virginity and have an amazing tight pussy to have unprotected intercourse with. She is getting her IUD removed next month.
View media item 171673
View media item 172332
View media item 171622
Happened to me many times. This is more common than you think. Not simple though, but sperm donation is a thing worldwide no matter if it's the natural way

you can tell her from most here she is a godess who would love a hung man inside her. The pleasure she would get is something she has only dreamed of in the past. She can have this with the security of the relationship she has now with no worry about you leaving her. Once she experiences it she will want it on a regular basis as long as your both on board. Enjoy and keep us all posted.
I will keep everyone posted. She will come around! we talked last night, about how I want this for us.

View media item 171673
View media item 172332
View media item 171622
Happened to me many times. This is more common than you think. Not simple though, but sperm donation is a thing worldwide no matter if it's the natural way

Thank you so much for sharing.

I am going to share some more detail for everyone.

My goal is to have her, on her own will, experience some real men with hung, sizable cocks and sexual confidence. You all can see explicitly what I bring to the table, and better put, what I dont bring to the table. I have a very small penis. I don't produce a lot of semen, because I have a child size scrotum and penis. I am a cuck by anatomy. I am 31 years old and have made the decision today to a consult to get my vasectomy, so I can commit our marriage to pregnancy through other males. Her appointment to get her IUD removed has been moved up to September 22nd, so I want to ensure I don't impregnate her (though the chances are low). She read this thread late last night, and is now aware I don't want my own seed (or lack thereof) to impregnate her. We talked for a while and she asked if I truly don't want children of my own, and if I would be ok raising someone else's child. I told her that is exactly what I want for our future, and that i was going in for a vasectomy. She was surprised. She was a little taken back by how serious I was about this. I told her, we can slowly take our time to find the right men that she finds suitable to reproduce with. We talked about many details for about an hour or so. She did laugh and said "you really want to watch me in bed with other men, because you know I want children". I laughed too. I was happy that I was able to move our relationship forward in a huge way by telling her, and showing her my feelings. She was happy that I was honest with her, and said how much she appreciated how stable of a relationship we have and how much she loves me. She also said she appreciates me wanting to improve her sex life, and that she knows there isn't much I can do about my small sized manhood. I feel like she rounded a big corner, and that she is now accepting I want to be a cuck.

I cant tell you all how excited I am that we are moving in this direction! :)

Last edited:

My goal is to have her, on her own will, experience some real men with hung, sizable cocks and sexual confidence. You all can see explicitly what I bring to the table, and better put, what I dont bring to the table. I have a very small penis. I don't produce a lot of semen, because I have a child size scrotum and penis. I am a cuck by anatomy. I am 31 years old and have made the decision today to a consult to get my vasectomy, so I can commit our marriage to pregnancy through other males. Her appointment to get her IUD has been moved up to September 22nd, so I want to ensure I don't impregnate her (though the chances are low). She read this thread late last night, and is now aware I don't want my own seed (or lack thereof) to impregnate her. We talked for a while and she asked if I truly don't want children of my own, and if I would be ok raising someone else's child. I told her that is exactly what I want for our future, and that i was going in for a vasectomy. She was surprised. She was a little taken back by how serious I was about this. I told her, we can slowly take our time to find the right men that she finds suitable to reproduce with. We talked about many details for about an hour or so. She did laugh and said "you really want to watch me in bed with other men, because you know I want children". I laughed too. I was happy that I was able to move our relationship forward in a huge way by telling her, and showing her my feelings. She was happy that I was honest with her, and said how much she appreciated how stable of a relationship we have and how much she loves me. She also said she appreciates me wanting to improve her sex life, and that she knows there isn't much I can do about my small sized manhood. I feel like she rounded a big corner, and that she is now accepting I want to be a cuck.

That's awesome! If anything brings you both a good pleasure, go for it ^_^

My goal is to have her, on her own will, experience some real men with hung, sizable cocks and sexual confidence. You all can see explicitly what I bring to the table, and better put, what I dont bring to the table. I have a very small penis. I don't produce a lot of semen, because I have a child size scrotum and penis. I am a cuck by anatomy. I am 31 years old and have made the decision today to a consult to get my vasectomy, so I can commit our marriage to pregnancy through other males. Her appointment to get her IUD has been moved up to September 22nd, so I want to ensure I don't impregnate her (though the chances are low). She read this thread late last night, and is now aware I don't want my own seed (or lack thereof) to impregnate her. We talked for a while and she asked if I truly don't want children of my own, and if I would be ok raising someone else's child. I told her that is exactly what I want for our future, and that i was going in for a vasectomy. She was surprised. She was a little taken back by how serious I was about this. I told her, we can slowly take our time to find the right men that she finds suitable to reproduce with. We talked about many details for about an hour or so. She did laugh and said "you really want to watch me in bed with other men, because you know I want children". I laughed too. I was happy that I was able to move our relationship forward in a huge way by telling her, and showing her my feelings. She was happy that I was honest with her, and said how much she appreciated how stable of a relationship we have and how much she loves me. She also said she appreciates me wanting to improve her sex life, and that she knows there isn't much I can do about my small sized manhood. I feel like she rounded a big corner, and that she is now accepting I want to be a cuck.

Congratulations on taking the first step. Keep us posted on your progress.

Damn This is exactly why I've realized I'm a bull! Your wife looks amazing and I would love to see her face as she feels a real cock in her. As a new, young bull I would fuck your wife's brains out and leave her pussy absolutely filled with cum. I have all this pent up energy and excitement just thinking about it!

That's great news for you both. Hope she takes the next step. Can't wait to hear more. Good luck.

Thank you guys, we certainly will keep you posted. She has already started talking about what she’s looking for in a man that she will consider a “side guy” haha. She is committed to to getting her IUD removed and is okay with the thought of a vasectomy for me. Baby steps!

Thank you guys, we certainly will keep you posted. She has already started talking about what she’s looking for in a man that she will consider a “side guy” haha. She is committed to to getting her IUD removed and is okay with the thought of a vasectomy for me. Baby steps!
Awesome! Am very happy for both of you. But especially her ;)

My wife is going to hang out with a man this weekend on Saturday that she was acquainted with her freshman year in college to test the waters. She wants to see how spending time with another man goes, and how she feels about flirting with other men beside me.