My husband just loves contrast photoshoots

during our holiday, a model travelled by plane to our location, as he really really wanted to do a photoshoot together with me.
Hubby took pics of us, and I'm very happy with the results ;-)
Attached are the very first pics taken that day, and we took pics all afternoon & even evening ;-)
Mmmmm I'd love to do photo AND video shoot with you!!!

Reactions: wmbnuts and Fran-2
So hot.
I admire the gentleman's composure. How to not get in... you're so sexy, Me I won't be able to resist.
Are there any other pics?

Reactions: Fran-2
Beautiful and erotic pics and great emotions...Nothing like the contrast with a handsome black man and beautiful white married lady....Have taken many of my wife with some of her lovers (sorry, do not share) and she has had her lovers take some of them when she goes out with them..love to hear my phone ding and a picture of them together..Also video taped and would send clips from it to her men showing her appreciation for them taking great care of her..

Reactions: Fran-2
Beautiful and erotic pics and great emotions...Nothing like the contrast with a handsome black man and beautiful white married lady....Have taken many of my wife with some of her lovers (sorry, do not share) and she has had her lovers take some of them when she goes out with them..love to hear my phone ding and a picture of them together..Also video taped and would send clips from it to her men showing her appreciation for them taking great care of her..
I would never ever do that, to go out without my hubby. He is most important to me, and esp his presence. I only pose with others bcse he begs me to search for matches. With some I only make pics together without sex, and with a few others I had sex, so that hubby can make his pics & vids he adores so much of me

Iā€™m hoping these pics are a subtle invitation to put it in your assā€¦.
lol, nope, just spreading pussy lips like this. AN ass is a SHITHOLE. That's it's purpose, and ofc for homosexuals, as they don't have another hole. And also maybe for men with tiny erections who don't feel anything in a big pussy. Me, I have a tight pussy, so no reason whatsoever to put it in that SHITCHANNEL. I will even go further...all men who put their erection in this shitchannel, have no chance of having sex with me

lol, we ended with erotic pics in bed, and I can tell that he came very very close to penetrating me, but he was a gentleman
I am thankful he, like you, was able to resist the obvious temptation and perhaps let the tension build for a later encounter. Then you will both release the pent up hunger on one another resulting a great day and night of contrasting sex!šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

Last edited:
I would never ever do that, to go out without my hubby. He is most important to me, and esp his presence. I only pose with others bcse he begs me to search for matches. With some I only make pics together without sex, and with a few others I had sex, so that hubby can make his pics & vids he adores so much of me
I love your take and overall attitude about this opportunity! šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜