My husband just loves contrast photoshoots

That must have been torture for him when you were holding him and barely touching his cock with your tongue! Whew that would have been tough!! :)
to some men, no matter what you allow them on a first meet, it will never be enough, won't it? It seems the only purpose in life u people have is to empty your testicles. How sad that you haven't yet discovered that there is sooooo much more women can offer to men. I kinda pitty such men

• Love
Reactions: Dogdong and DocDick
I'm a huge fan of contrast pics - and yours are really fantastic! Were you tempted to go further - put him in your mouth or further stimulate him? I assume your husband was the photographer - lucky guy - here is mine with our "model"
Impressive curves u have!! Congrats.
And yes, blacks seem to loooove such curves a lottt
Hubby indeed organised this all, after this black model expressed his deep wish to pose naked with me...first time in my life I actually had such a long erection in my hands. Thought it were fairytales hahahaha

to some men, no matter what you allow them on a first meet, it will never be enough, won't it? It seems the only purpose in life u people have is to empty your testicles. How sad that you haven't yet discovered that there is sooooo much more women can offer to men. I kinda pitty such men
Absolutely agree! Sex is only a small part of all this. The mind is a bigger part and when you turn this loose is when the fun really begins.

• Love
Reactions: Fran-2
On this, Fran, you are sadly mistaken. I am a lover whose greatest pleasure is in pleasing my partner. My focus is 100% on their orgasms and ecstasy! If you are not being pleasured and not enjoying our sexual interaction, I have zero interest in being intimate with you.