My husband just loves contrast photoshoots

Hot photo shoots, well done. For THIS SITE you are doing well with people "liking" your posts. Sometimes on a site like this is best to let others enjoy their kinks and withhold comment rather than putting others down. You harshly judge others for enjoying "anal sex" but "married men" seem to be ok? I'm a "hotwife" and I have a "single" dating life and my husband and I are as close as a couple can be. We just do things differently. Granted, I'm more "mature" (older lol) so I look at things through a different lens than you might. I just tend to let most of it go. There can be all sorts of fantasies and behaviors in the lifestyle that turn others off. It's just part of the game. I haven't had problems with photographers at all, but others around the lifestyle can be a pain in the ass. I have no problem correcting that behavior on my own. Thank you for sharing your lovely self and experience with us and I can't wait to see more of your art. Your model is very hot as well.

Dee
I just don't have the time to answer political about such things like anal sex...I just tell it the way I think about it...straight forward. People should always learn to be as much straight forward as they can i.m.o., but hey, who am I? Guess Europeans act differently than Americans on certain subjects. But thnx for ur advice.
ANd yes, you do it differently to us...it's a dangerous world out there, so I don't do anything without hubbys presence. He protects me, always.

I'm really fascinated by this series, you're so sexy... his cock in your hand, caressing his skin... :devilish:
Do you follow your photographer husband's instructions, or do you give free rein to your desires, when you take his cock in your hand for exemple.
Please go on, I wish to see all the pics od the session.

during our holiday, a model travelled by plane to our location, as he really really wanted to do a photoshoot together with me.
Hubby took pics of us, and I'm very happy with the results ;-)
Attached are the very first pics taken that day, and we took pics all afternoon & even evening ;-)
Keep on sharing

• Love
Reactions: Fran-2
I'm really fascinated by this series, you're so sexy... his cock in your hand, caressing his skin... :devilish:
Do you follow your photographer husband's instructions, or do you give free rein to your desires, when you take his cock in your hand for exemple.
Please go on, I wish to see all the pics od the session.
Well...I can do whatever I want of hubby, so I also played a little with him...why else do u think his was leaking so much juices? ;-)

so another one who likes these posts...OK then...next 5 pics coming up...outdoor pics are reaching it's end soon...then the bedroom pics come up
The gentleman's cock don't need your hand anymore tu get erected ;), so yes, time to bedroom pics...
You, still the same, sexy as hells

I'm a huge fan of contrast pics - and yours are really fantastic! Were you tempted to go further - put him in your mouth or further stimulate him? I assume your husband was the photographer - lucky guy - here is mine with our "model"
She has a terrific ass :)