My husband just loves contrast photoshoots

I am thankful he, like you, was able to resist the obvious temptation and perhaps let the tension build for a later encounter. Then you will both release the pent up hunger on one another resulting a great day and night of contrasting sex!😊😊😊
we did plan this 2nd meet where I would have allowed him to penetrate me, but then Covid came...and now too complicated for him with his wife...

we did plan this 2nd meet where I would have allowed him to penetrate me, but then Covid came...and now too complicated for him with his wife...
That is too bad. I know you would have seriously enjoyed the experience of the myth in reality!😉😁😁

• Love
Reactions: Fran-2
with nice people it is easy to be myself and have fun by doing this. Not easy with an audience watching us, but hubby always makes it a fun event for me, like saying that with so many boners watching, it's a good thing they weren't queuing ;-)
I certainly hope you are always treated nicely and with respect here at WWTP. You are definitely worthy of the respect and it costs absolutely nothing to be nice! For the life of me I’ve never understood rudeness or cattiness. My dad always said you get more bees with honey than vinegar! His perspective has proven spot on throughout my life… and oh the many bees who have lit on my honeycomb!😉😁😁

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Fran-2 and wmbnuts
with nice people it is easy to be myself and have fun by doing this. Not easy with an audience watching us, but hubby always makes it a fun event for me, like saying that with so many boners watching, it's a good thing they weren't queuing ;-)
I can't imagine how it's possible not to be nice to you, you have all the beauty, in body and mind.

Thanks so much for sharing with us, please go on

You said your gollden rule is, first time no sex, so how ended this second session

Is it people you know, or lucky passers-by?
He came over to our holiday location, so we did this shoot all afternoon untill evening even. So we took pics on different spots to create different atmosphere. The people who saw us making pics just came watching, and the crowd was getting bigger and bigger, so we then went to the next spot for more pics

• Love
Reactions: SNJ_Dom and wmbnuts
He came over to our holiday location, so we did this shoot all afternoon untill evening even. So we took pics on different spots to create different atmosphere. The people who saw us making pics just came watching, and the crowd was getting bigger and bigger, so we then went to the next spot for more pics
Thanks for taking time to answer,
Almost a day of shooting, it means a lot of pics, I beg you to post the pics, I'm totally fan. :love:

• Love
oh, trust me, most photographers who booked me were quite dominant and unfriendly with me...as if it means, when they pay me that they own me...we sometimes just aborted photoshoots, without them paying me, just bcse they were so unfriendly.
I hate people with this awfull thinking, by paying they consider you as an object and no more as a women or a men...
May I ask you, what is the gool to those photos sesion where you are paided, art, comercial, erotic magazine...?

I hate people with this awfull thinking, by paying they consider you as an object and no more as a women or a men...
May I ask you, what is the gool to those photos sesion where you are paided, art, comercial, erotic magazine...?
they use pics on exhibitions or to add in their Portfolio's to attract women who then pay the photographer to make similar pics

• Love
Reactions: wmbnuts
bcse u ask so sweet
Again, it's very hot.
the second is his black hand on the top of your thigh... so close to heaven, on you with this incredible smile half Goddess, half Devil. and the third and fourth pic... you naked taking pose and him completely paralysed by your body.
May I ask for more ;)

• Love
Hot photo shoots, well done. For THIS SITE you are doing well with people "liking" your posts. Sometimes on a site like this is best to let others enjoy their kinks and withhold comment rather than putting others down. You harshly judge others for enjoying "anal sex" but "married men" seem to be ok? I'm a "hotwife" and I have a "single" dating life and my husband and I are as close as a couple can be. We just do things differently. Granted, I'm more "mature" (older lol) so I look at things through a different lens than you might. I just tend to let most of it go. There can be all sorts of fantasies and behaviors in the lifestyle that turn others off. It's just part of the game. I haven't had problems with photographers at all, but others around the lifestyle can be a pain in the ass. I have no problem correcting that behavior on my own. Thank you for sharing your lovely self and experience with us and I can't wait to see more of your art. Your model is very hot as well.

Dee