My husband's wishes

Don't get embarrassed, talk to him about it. He's offering you the chance to have some great sex when your own sex life as a couple has become dull. It could very well put the excitement back into the sex you have together.
My husband tells me he wants me more than ever when he's watching another guy fucking me xx

Hello My name is Sarah. I have been married for 7 years.I love my husband so much but our sex life with my husband has become monotonous.He started making different requests.he wants to imagine me with another man.I don't say anything to him even though I'm so embarrassed.I feel weird.
Take You the initiative. Your young years may return. Flirt, conquer, and teach your husband to assist your desires. Take control, you choose lovers and live your independent sex life. Your husband will admire you, he will fall in love with you and whatever he will do for you. He will happily kiss your pussy full of cum. :love:

Taking into account that the key word here is "imagine" you have an opportunity to enhance your sex life with some fun talk. If hubby wants to imagine you with other men, what is the cost to you other than some hot talk whilst engaging in fun with hubby? If he truly said it to you using the phrase "imagine" then you can only assume he wants to think about you with other men and you participate by describing scenarios of you with other men. Once you open up and do this with him it's a great start to finding out what his fantasy is really all about. Many men will take baby steps with the long game expectation that they will eventually talk you into this.
I started revealing my fetish to my wife by telling her that it was a fantasy and I wasn't sure if I wanted to go through with it, taking our sexy talk to the point where I could tell her that it had become my desire and giving her the green light to explore it in any way that she felt comfortable with. She at first just agreed to things I would say during sex-play and eventually started to tease me with it once she felt comfortable. She's taken it to the point where she dresses a little sexier from time to time and even leaves the house dressed sexily without me, going to places where she will come into contact with strange men and describing those encounters to me when she returns home.
If he said "imagine", let your imagination go wild and see where that takes you. If he was more forthright and said he wants you to do this, do some research on the web and let him know how you feel about it. It was a big deal for him to tell you this. Take it seriously.

Hello My name is Sarah. I have been married for 7 years.I love my husband so much but our sex life with my husband has become monotonous.He started making different requests.he wants to imagine me with another man.I don't say anything to him even though I'm so embarrassed.I feel weird.

Being completely honest, do you have any desire or ever fantasized about actually being with another man?

It’s a really common fantasy don’t feel bad play along and see where it takes you x

Be open-minded you may dip your toe in the water, chat with another guy and it may make you feel sexy, take it from there, if you dance together and enjoy it sexually, then you will want him.

Reactions: Tof82
you are a lucky woman. Make your husband and yourself happy. dream come true.

Reactions: Tof82
U really need talk to him about it because if it’s not for you he needs to know

Don’t feel weird or embarrassed. Talk and fantasize and then if you choose, enjoy the freedom!

From a man's point of view.... I would love share my wife. I feels she is hot and sexy. And for another to want my wife, that is a turn on. Don't be embarrassed, your husband thinks your a hot woman(wife) to woman to share or show off. My wife is feels insecure of herself. I see the hottest woman I've layed my eyes on when I look at her. Your husband feels the same

Well Sarah,me and my wife(ex now)went through the same,still connected but sex was getting boring.So we sat together and shared our fantasies&fetishes without getting mad,but honestly and with respect ,when she heard i wanted to share her with other men,confessed i masturbated so many times thinking about it,but she was affraid we could split up doing it,i was to be honest about it also affraid,so we came to a solution and from now on we were gonna try some fantasies from each other out in real life,so she started to dress more sexy,showing off in public,flirting with men in front off me,she loved it to wear miniskirts&high heels&lingerie&blouse showing her tits in public and it turned me on as hell,she respected my wish to be a sissy and slowly it was also turning her on to see me crossdressing at home,so use your imagination and try anything without loosing respect for each other,left pic is me,other is my ex

Attachments

• pink wedges&panties.jpg
    pink wedges&panties.jpg
    300.3 KB · Views: 11
  • loz ass.jpg
    loz ass.jpg
    403.2 KB · Views: 11