My Korean Slut - photo/video series UPDATE: Wife shared!!

Thanks for everyone reaching out for updates on wifey. There aren't really any! Again, these things happen a lot slower than people think. Lol.

Wifey will be seeing him again. She's arranged all this herself with someone she already knew so she's def excited to continue. And we're still planning an eventual threesome or cuckold with him or someone else entirely. These things really are harder to plan than one might think, but it's in the works. Everyone is busy, ourselves included. After all, this is a secret side of our lives. Have to keep up appearances elsewhere in life!

While I was at work, she sent me this selfie of what she's planning to wear for him next. The slut.

Attachments

• Greenstring00.png
    Greenstring00.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Thanks for everyone reaching out for updates on wifey. There aren't really any! Again, these things happen a lot slower than people think. Lol.

Wifey will be seeing him again. She's arranged all this herself with someone she already knew so she's def excited to continue. And we're still planning an eventual threesome or cuckold with him or someone else entirely. These things really are harder to plan than one might think, but it's in the works. Everyone is busy, ourselves included. After all, this is a secret side of our lives. Have to keep up appearances elsewhere in life!

While I was at work, she sent me this selfie of what she's planning to wear for him next. The slut.
So last time he came in just her pussy? Any other plans?

Reactions: communalspoonin

Do you have any videos or pictures where she’s with the bull?

Reactions: communalspoonin
She's seen her bull a couple of times now. Looks to be on going this summer. And even though it still hurts, she says she's starting to really enjoy his size. She joked "I might become a size queen".

Still no pics yet since they're too into each other doing their thing but hopefully next time. And I'm meeting him soon as well for the cuck conversation. We're been busy but should be more free in July to set this up. Can't wait. I'll try to sneak a photo or video then, for sure ;)

In the mean time, you can bet I've been punishing the dirty slut every time she comes back. I fucked her in the same lingerie she recently wore for him.

Attachments

• Greenstring01.png
    Greenstring01.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 151
  • Greenstring02.png
    Greenstring02.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 140
  • Greenstring03.png
    Greenstring03.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 182
  • Greenstring04.png
    Greenstring04.png