My Korean Slut - photo/video series UPDATE: Wife shared!!

Here she goes again, getting ready to go out in the sluttiest and tightest dress. She loves to show off her panty lines out in public. It makes men, women, old, young all turn their heads, and she plays coy like she doesn't notice it, but she does and she loves the attention. The more they gawk, the sluttier and hornier she feels.

The pics and video doesn't even do it justice, it's actually more prominent in person. I will def be punishing her tonight for dressing so slutty.
Everyone who watched her in that tight blue dress in public, saved her in his memory as a jerk material, I bet they all strock their cocks after memorizing her sexy moves at home , if I was there I try to grope her ass in rush .

BIG NEWS!

I can officially say my wife is ready to be shared! Listen to her say it for yourself in the video ;)

Thank you so much for all your dirty comments, pics and video tributes you gave her -- she loved them! They turned her on so much, she felt so wanted, and now she legit cannot wait for other men in her. Hopefully one day we can get around to some of you here! Thanks for helping me get my wife across the finish line.

As a thank you, made this video for you all to enjoy.

I ask her a question for you guys at the end of the first vid. And in the second vid, she doesn't answer me cause she is about to cum as I pull her hair back to start training her.

Enjoy my slut (soon literally!)
Thx god she said yes! would fck your wife so hard

Reactions: communalspoonin
Happy Friday! Big photo dump of some new pics. Trying my best to address everyone's requests. :) More dresses, more tights, more lingerie, just generally more of my slut for you all to enjoy. Tribs are still welcomed ;) She loves seeing them.

Part 1.

Attachments

• BLUR05.png
    BLUR05.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 135
  • BLUR06.png
    BLUR06.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 127
  • BLUR01.png
    BLUR01.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 120
  • BLUR02.png
    BLUR02.png
    2 MB · Views: 119
  • GRY1.png
    GRY1.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 131
Happy Friday! Big photo dump of some new pics. Trying my best to address everyone's requests. :) More dresses, more tights, more lingerie, just generally more of my slut for you all to enjoy. Tribs are still welcomed ;) She loves seeing them.

Part 2

Attachments

• GRY2.png
    GRY2.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 129
  • Class.png
    Class.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 110
  • PJIZ.jpg
    PJIZ.jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 107
  • PURP.png
    PURP.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 133

Part 3

Attachments

• tights3.png
    tights3.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 116
  • BLUR03.png
    BLUR03.png
    1 MB · Views: 124
  • BLUR04.png
    BLUR04.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 121
Last edited: