My Korean Slut - photo/video series UPDATE: Wife shared!!

So she's a product of superior training? LOL!

New to your thread so aplologies if you've already answered this... but in those videos she's just built for a second cock. Have you ever spit-roasted her? My wife loves few things more....

She's been shared to varying degrees, but mainly she has a regular bull she sees without me and is going to cuck me with. He's much bigger than me.

Your wife sounds like a good time. PM if you have any pics to share! We're still relatively new to this kinky world! And we're always learning. :)

Have a few photos and videos to share of my Korean slut wife. Hope everyone enjoys.

Here's her thinking it's time for bed, all in her PJs, but I have other plans. It's toy time. This is just one of our many vibrators and toys, and it's a basic one, a starter. I use this to just tease her, get her hot and going.

The PJs come down easy. The panties are a little harder to pull down, have to slide them down past her fat ass. Wish you could see it jiggle when she's bent over like this -- it jiggles just the right amount.

I'll leave her here like this for you to taste. We'll take turns.
She has a nice ass. I'd love to fuck that tight Asian pussy 😍

Have a few photos and videos to share of my Korean slut wife. Hope everyone enjoys.

Here's her thinking it's time for bed, all in her PJs, but I have other plans. It's toy time. This is just one of our many vibrators and toys, and it's a basic one, a starter. I use this to just tease her, get her hot and going.

The PJs come down easy. The panties are a little harder to pull down, have to slide them down past her fat ass. Wish you could see it jiggle when she's bent over like this -- it jiggles just the right amount.

I'll leave her here like this for you to taste. We'll take turns.
Oh my. o_O:love:

Reactions: communalspoonin