My Korean Slut - photo/video series UPDATE: Wife shared!!

When we do laps at the pool, you can imagine the eyes on her. Old men, young men, women... everybody is staring. Too bad no cams are allowed in the pool area; she looks amazing when she first gets out of the pool, glistening and dripping wet all over, and her suit is all wedged into her ass from the swim.

The slut knows exactly what she's doing.

Attachments

• SP1.png
    SP1.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 144
  • SP2.png
    SP2.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 119
  • SP3.png
    SP3.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 114
Have a few photos and videos to share of my Korean slut wife. Hope everyone enjoys.

Here's her thinking it's time for bed, all in her PJs, but I have other plans. It's toy time. This is just one of our many vibrators and toys, and it's a basic one, a starter. I use this to just tease her, get her hot and going.

The PJs come down easy. The panties are a little harder to pull down, have to slide them down past her fat ass. Wish you could see it jiggle when she's bent over like this -- it jiggles just the right amount.

I'll leave her here like this for you to taste. We'll take turns.
Wanna fuck her hard

Reactions: communalspoonin
I bet she got wet from knowing guys check her body out.... ;) You should check her pussy next time...

Can you imagine all the men at the pool who saw my wife coming out of the water, wet all over, nipples popping through... how they must have all wanted to peel her tight swim suit off like this?

Attachments

• SWW5.jpg
    SWW5.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 111
  • SWW_G.gif
    SWW_G.gif
    6.2 MB · Views: 135
  • SWW6.jpg
    SWW6.jpg
    342.7 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu