My Korean Slut - photo/video series UPDATE: Wife shared!!

I wasn't aware she had started anal training. I'm curious about what the looks like.

Mostly that means how are is she training? Though of course photos would be very welcome also.

Same as before, a lot of eating and finger play. No cock in there yet, but we're slowly getting there.

Whenever she wears open ass panties like these below, I know she wants anal play. 😎

Attachments

• PJIZ.jpg
    PJIZ.jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 121
  • DA4.jpg
    DA4.jpg
    622.1 KB · Views: 82
  • wh3.jpg
    wh3.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 82
  • wh2.jpg
    wh2.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 108
Trying new lingerie dress. Can't wait to reclaim her in this.

Anytime she sees her bull, I get to reclaim her afterwards. She saw him this weekend (see above). I'm planning to punish and reclaim the slut hard. She's extra submissive (maybe guilty?) anytime after she sees him, so she's extra submissive and obedient.

Attachments

• smiley1.jpg
    smiley1.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 109
  • smiley4.jpg
    smiley4.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 106
  • smiley3.jpg
    smiley3.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 180
My guess is a litle of both - that she would never see a bull on her own, but does it for @communalspoonin because she is submissive, and then is equal parts pleasured and filled with shame for doing it. But enjoys both feelings enough that she continues to do it.. over & over.
But the pictures of her and videos dont look like she is spontaneous.
I know how my wife enjoy while sex.

I dont know why

Reactions: communalspoonin
My guess is a litle of both - that she would never see a bull on her own, but does it for @communalspoonin because she is submissive, and then is equal parts pleasured and filled with shame for doing it. But enjoys both feelings enough that she continues to do it.. over & over.

Actually you kind of nailed it. She cucks me but she's still my slut. That's why I reclaim her afterwards. She's still sub to me.