My Korean Slut - photo/video series UPDATE: Wife shared!!

HOT DAMN ... her bull looks long, thick and uncircumcised. It looks like he is wearing a rubber. Is that your rule, her rule or the bull's preference?

Condom is her rule.

Yeah he’s pretty big, especially for her. She is tight as hell, even for me, and I’m smaller than her bull. Bull is 8”. He’s an old coworker and they’ve been fucking all summer long. Lucky guy if you ask me.

People have been offering to buy her lingerie and I spoke to her about it, and after a little convincing, she is actually down. Will wear whatever you get her and do many poses. Just no face as that's her hard rule.

PM for more deets if you're interested! She's worn many different kinds as you can see ;)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 5.22.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 5.22.15 PM.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 150
  • aring3.png
    aring3.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 84
  • PPP0.jpg
    PPP0.jpg
    408.9 KB · Views: 78
  • BLUR03.png
    BLUR03.png
    1 MB · Views: 89
  • Greenstring04.png
    Greenstring04.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 149
People have been offering to buy her lingerie and I spoke to her about it, and after a little convincing, she is actually down. Will wear whatever you get her and do many poses. Just no face as that's her hard rule.

PM for more deets if you're interested! She's worn many different kinds as you can see ;)
I want her to wear my face.. 😉

Reactions: communalspoonin
Away from computer this weekend but have some pics saved on phone.

In this one, I made her take off her panties herself and told her to open her legs. She was very obedient and was well rewarded with a long clit licking and pussy eating. And I mean eating, my tongue was literally in her wet hole thrashing around. She felt so ashamed and violated, she said.

View attachment 1274387View attachment 1274389
I would love to lick and fuck her hairy cunt

Reactions: communalspoonin