MY NEW JAPANESE GIRLFRIEND. HER NAME IS MISUMI

mr sumo would often buy her gifts from overseas trips. he would make misumi drink a lot and make her try it on in front of the office staff. he often took her to a secret room where mrs rattbreff would whip her with shredded paper till she screamed in agony

misumi wants me to organise 7 guys to all fuck her and cum in her. she wants to feel really full of hot love juice. she then wants to put a peg on her vag and go out to this cafe she hates. she got bad service there she reckons because she was asian. she plans to go there, take the peg off and dump the cum over their carpets. she has a long skirt picked out so noone will see the cum falling. sounds ;like a plan. i'm in.

misumi wants me to organise 7 guys to all fuck her and cum in her. she wants to feel really full of hot love juice. she then wants to put a peg on her vag and go out to this cafe she hates. she got bad service there she reckons because she was asian. she plans to go there, take the peg off and dump the cum over their carpets. she has a long skirt picked out so noone will see the cum falling. sounds ;like a plan. i'm in.
Can I go first?

You mean something like this....
(GIF from internet - serving suggestion only)

I haven't heard from Paul in a while. The crazy bitch has probably chopped him into little bits and stored him in the freezer.

ok. this is so bizare . i had just split up with A** and i was feel a bit down so i went out late one nite on a drive. i just went to check out some possible fishing spots just to fill in som time. i was down near the beach near seacliff in a back street in an industrial area. lucky i wasn't going fast and then it happened. right in front of my car lights was a young naked japanese girl. she had chains around her neck and waist and she looked to have been beaten. she was crying heavily and pleaded to me for me to let her in the car. i did and drove off. she climbed over into
the back and curled up on floor. all i could hear was sobbing. i wanted to take her to the police but she said no so i took her home with me. as soon as we got there she wanted to shower. i had to cut the chains off with my grinder. dam that was the longest shower ever. she came out and she seemed to be unaware she was still naked. must have been shock. i tied to convince her to put some thing on but she wouldnt. i was able to take some days off work to be with her and to buy clothes and work things out. she is still here. i call her my geisha housegirl she rarely leaves the place and if she dose its late at nite
Paul, she was probably chained up for the protection of others. Are you still with us?