My Petite Wife

We met when she was in middle school. We started going out when she was in high school. She has a tight and petite body, and an even tighter pussy. She's a beauty, but I can't show her face for obvious reasons.

This was one of the first pics she sent me. A selfie of her cleavage. We had just started going out. She was a virgin.

View attachment 457521
Amazing way to start, just enough to wanting you to bagging for more.

Reactions: malmal
It was her high school reunion. She walked out of the bedroom looking sizzling hot. What's a pervert husband to do except to tell her to take off her bra and panties, hitch up her shirt and snap some pics.

I emptied a bottle of beer, set it on the floor and told her to ride it deep in her pussy til she cums. She wore her damp panties full of cum to the reunion. She said was wet all night and was extra popular with the boys that evening. Must have been the pheromones from her wet pussy. She was the hottest girl that everyone wanted to fuck, back when she was a teen and now as a milf. Good times.

Attachments

• P10 410 6190 13b.jpg
    P10 410 6190 13b.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 206
  • 410 6929 22.jpg
    410 6929 22.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
It was her high school reunion. She walked out of the bedroom looking sizzling hot. What's a pervert husband to do except to tell her to take off her bra and panties, hitch up her shirt and snap some pics.

I emptied a bottle of beer, set it on the floor and told her to ride it deep in her pussy til she cums. She wore her damp panties full of her cum to the reunion. She said was wet all night and was extra popular with the boys that evening. Must have been the pheromones from her wet pussy. She was the hottest girl that everyone wanted to fuck, back when she was a teen and now as a milf. Good times.
I'd love to see the bottle deep in her wet pussy!!!

We met when she was in middle school. We started going out when she was in high school. She has a tight and petite body, and an even tighter pussy. She's a beauty, but I can't show her face for obvious reasons.

This was one of the first pics she sent me. A selfie of her cleavage. We had just started going out. She was a virgin.

View attachment 457521
She looks like shes waiting to be covered in cum

Reactions: malmal