My Petite Wife

If you were to visit that night, you would have found her fingering herself writhing on the floor just inside the main entrance, offering herself for your pleasure. Immobilize and tie her arms behind her back, embrace that sexy body and start pumping. She wants cum in her pussy so feel free to unload every last drop and breed her.

View attachment 571033
Let me taste her

I had been away at a remote site for 2 weeks, my cumtank was bursting. She was loving the delivery of cum in her pussy. Every single drip of cum on the towel was licked clean. Good girl.

We started in mid afternoon. The vigorous exercise lasted until sunset. One serving of cum inside her pussy wasn't quite enough to satisfy the weeks I spent at a remote site. That towel was only good for the incinerator afterwards.

357 6685 22.jpg P11-08 357 6690 17.jpg

This is how a real hotwife should look like, beautiful skin, slim body, no excessive fat, only good breasts to knead in the palms, perfectly hairless pussy, no ugly hairy bushes, a real fine lady and there are just a few like her. I've seen a lot of sluts around here without a bit of feminine delicacy which I wouldn't even call them women, no offense but that's the truth.​

Some people like candy, some like vintage wines. Thank you for enjoying the wife.

Last edited: