My Sexy BBW on our recent Italy trip..

Jontee

Couple
Verified
Gold
I have unlocked the permissions now .. so hopefully you will be able to see the pics now ...
View media item 174453
View media item 174527
View media item 174526
View media item 174525
View media item 174524
Here are some pics from our couple of days hotel stay in Italy this month. We went with some friends.We were all drinking most of the day and evening... she demanded sex morning and evening ... she even woke me up one morning sucking my cock hard ... she is an incredible woman who just loves cock...

I have unlocked the permissions now .. so hopefully you will be able to see the pics now ...
View media item 174453
View media item 174527
View media item 174526
View media item 174525
View media item 174524
Here are some pics from our couple of days hotel stay in Italy this month. We went with some friends.We were all drinking most of the day and evening... she demanded sex morning and evening ... she even woke me up one morning sucking my cock hard ... she is an incredible woman who just loves cock...
phwoarrrrr looking good without knickers :love: mmmm those tits, need loads of cum on them ................ I can think of somewhere else to cum too :devilish: :love:

• Love
Reactions: Jontee
My wife thanks all you sexy big cocked guys for your kind messages and comments ... it make her very wet to think of all those hot cocks rubbing themselves over her pics ... ! The more comments she gets the more pics will be posted .. so keep them cumming ..!

• Love
Reactions: lovemature
My wife thanks all you sexy big cocked guys for your kind messages and comments ... it make her very wet to think of all those hot cocks rubbing themselves over her pics ... ! The more comments she gets the more pics will be posted .. so keep them cumming ..!
;) the lovely lady knows how I enjoy her ;):devilish:

• Love
Reactions: Jontee