My sister-in-law

I don't know if this is the right forum for this, but I have been seeing my brother's wife for about a year. She is about 12 years older than me, but very sexy and attractive. I have wanted her since she climbed in bed with me when I was home sick from school. I was 13 and she was 25. Nothing happened. but I felt a chemistry. Fast forward to now, I am 63, she is 75. We still have not had sex, but several episodes of heavy petting and kissing. We are supposed to get a hotel room this Friday. How bad are we?

I don't know if this is the right forum for this, but I have been seeing my brother's wife for about a year. She is about 12 years older than me, but very sexy and attractive. I have wanted her since she climbed in bed with me when I was home sick from school. I was 13 and she was 25. Nothing happened. but I felt a chemistry. Fast forward to now, I am 63, she is 75. We still have not had sex, but several episodes of heavy petting and kissing. We are supposed to get a hotel room this Friday. How bad are we?
Be sure to give us updates this weekend! good luck.

I guess that depends. Most people here think you are not doing anything wrong. We are not the arbiters of your morality. Only you can say if you guys are "bad".

Reactions: watcher6019
It's good that others have sister- in- laws they are attracted to. I have 6 of them, and every single one would scare dark out of a cave or make a train take a dirt road! :ROFLMAO: My wife must be the milk man's daughter! She is tall, brunette, and a VERY striking resemblance to Julia Roberts. Doesn't look anything like her sisters.

• Haha
Reactions: watcher6019
It's good that others have sister- in- laws they are attracted to. I have 6 of them, and every single one would scare dark out of a cave or make a train take a dirt road! :ROFLMAO: My wife must be the milk man's daughter! She is tall, brunette, and a VERY striking resemblance to Julia Roberts. Doesn't look anything like her sisters.
Funny enough, I have 6 sisters-in-law, and 4 of them are smokin hot.