My smoking hot wife admitted she wants a bull! Houston, TX

Hello all! Glad to be joining this community here. My wife and I are a young, mid twenties couple and we are both very in shape, very attractive, and we love having sex. It's our favorite thing, hands down! We have a very healthy sex life, and she recently let me know that one of her secret fantasies is both getting double teamed by 2 men, and also for me to watch her have sex with another man. She said she didn't think she'd know when/how to start that, and I don't want to pressure her. But I'm here to hopefully someone who may be open to meeting her, flirting with her, and seeing if she may be swayed to take a shot at it!

Hello all! Glad to be joining this community here. My wife and I are a young, mid twenties couple and we are both very in shape, very attractive, and we love having sex. It's our favorite thing, hands down! We have a very healthy sex life, and she recently let me know that one of her secret fantasies is both getting double teamed by 2 men, and also for me to watch her have sex with another man. She said she didn't think she'd know when/how to start that, and I don't want to pressure her. But I'm here to hopefully someone who may be open to meeting her, flirting with her, and seeing if she may be swayed to take a shot at it!
Let's see that fine wife of yours.

Hi and welcome dear. I m sameerdewan from India. If interested so plz check my profile.

Attachments

• 20230618_000831.jpg
    20230618_000831.jpg
    434.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 20230410_210041.jpg
    20230410_210041.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG-20220305-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20220305-WA0003.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 10
  • 20230614_230811.jpg
    20230614_230811.jpg
    521.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 20230618_000819.jpg
    20230618_000819.jpg
    465.7 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Joelkk
Welcome and thanks for representing H town!

I'm very interested call me at 832-779-9615, Harold

I'm interested