My wife before a cameraman

Hello everyone.
My wife (33 years old) goes to a striptease class with other women. They learn a dance and than make a video of it. Recently they have danced before a male cameraman. My wife showed me some amateur videos made by her teacher. Those videos showed my wife dancing before the cameraman. She was shaking her butt before his camera while he was so close. Those amateur videos made me horny. I imagined the cameraman sitting at home at the computer and jerking off while looking at my wife's bum. And I realized I want this.

Всем привет.
Моя жена (33 года) ходит на стриптиз с другими женщинами. Они разучивают танец и снимают это на видео. Недавно они танцевали перед оператором-мужчиной. Моя жена показала мне несколько любительских видео, снятых ее учителем. На этих видео видно, как моя жена танцует перед оператором. Она трясла задницей перед его камерой, когда он был так близко. Эти любительские видео меня возбудили. Я представил, как оператор сидит дома за компьютером и дрочит, глядя на задницу моей жены. И я понял, что хочу этого.
БIt would be interesting to see. Will you show me?

Reactions: toolman2c
I keep asking my wife to a bedroom photo shoot in the hope things get out of hand but just the thought of her exposed to another man makes me hard
My wife did something simulate She had a job transfer for about 2 months shd started fuvking him.Bout once a week..on day i.saw a camera and i trippd when i went down.to see her.
I questioned her about it she said she needed to do some taping for a some new work.projects
I asked her if it was.after hours i asked her if i coukd see it? She said in time.
When.i did see it i never knew my wife could br so kinky. LEATHER OUFITS bondage, restraints. On him and her with them oth switching .Him.or her tied up Including close ups. IT changed both of us ,now she enjoys being taped when she goez out to fuck..She tapes ne when we fuck but refuses to show me until she really ready for some intense ways to tornent me . She says you never know who might see this i told her i could make it a two way street not only with me but the guys you fuck. Our gavorite is to video tape her getgi.g resdy to go.out to fuck. I ask her about her outfits etc she tells me your staying home caged and you can.only imagine my videos fro latet tonight

Reactions: wormwood
I have faked pics of my wife into pics with cameramen, it always turns me on to imagine...
that sounds exciting, I'd love to learn more about u2 and ur desire to show her, have you told her you show her sexy hot body to horny men? do u want 2c her pleasured by a real cocksman that never pulls out and deep seeds her yearning hot married pussy?? DM me plz