My wife (closer to cucking me)

I joined the site last year after my long time wife of over 20 years talked about cuckolding me. I brought it up as unlike years back, my stamina left me and I always cum quick not to mention off and on ed issues....
She began warming up to the idea over the last few months and recently after having long talks, she asked me if I was absolutely okay if she had a bull.. I said yes and then asked if she had decided she may want one.. She replied yes and asked me to post to a few sites to gauge interest..
Long short.. A gent not far from us began messaging me and we began to chat.. He has been a bull before and he’s packing an 8” thick one with lots of stamina he said.. Beats me by two inches and far outlasts me.. He sent pics and I showed the wife.. She liked his looks and commented he had a very nice cock.. I sent pics to him after she posed and he wants her. We are all three supposed to meet for drinks next Saturday night.. my mind is racing all over... She told me I could help pick her outfit (which skirt and hose) to wear...
So... after all this time, I may officially be close to joining the cuck club...
Wondering how many other bulls would want her..She’s 54 and works out regularly..Anyone in Ky?

Attachments

• 3732FC1E-EF0A-4C84-810D-807BF6811273.jpeg
    3732FC1E-EF0A-4C84-810D-807BF6811273.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 157
I always enjoyed helping Stacey prepare for her date. But when he started telling me what he wanted her to wear, and I had to go shopping to find it - well that was a different excitement.

Reactions: flirtywife4fun