My wife had sex for first time with another man

When my wife wanted to try for the first time having a threesome I agreed with her saying she has to pick the man so we placed a few adds in local sex shops I'm away working for the week and on my return home telling me that she had five different men ring her phone and they all talked in a nice way but with two of them thing's got interesting the first one told her what he will be doing to her in detail and she started to masturbate bringing herself to Orgasm again another man rang her catching her fresh out of the shower telling him also well what he was telling her had her laying on the bed spreading her legs wide apart inviting him to talk dirty to her as she was taken the biggest dildo she has her telling him how much she wants to suck his cock till he cums in her mouth told me that she Orgasmed three times over the hour phone call he rang her four more times in the week and what phone sex they had wishing that she could have taped them for me to listen to. Now thinking she would pick him but to my surprise it was another man the first one asked are you sure though it would be the phone sex guy next day it happened him coming to our motel room where things got interesting as I said they can have some time by themselves to start in shock I watched her showing no signs of been nervous stripping naked even helping him undress pulling on his cock then straight down sucking his cock deep throating him till he pushed her back said he was going to cum he got between her legs spreading them wide apart started to lick her wet pussie then got up slamming his cock into her tight pussie pounding her deep then it was over cumming deep inside her pussie didn't matter how much she tried he couldn't get hard again and left leaving me speechless as she said he was the wrong choice not what he was telling me on the phone seeing her upset I said why don't you pick another man joking saying that she still has four more puzzled look on her face said sorry I couldn't pick one okay let's say for the next four days we invite one man per day are you joking you want to have four men fuck me are you sure. Well the next four days were interesting first two it was over so quick but I enjoyed watching her getting fucked looking so hot the next one was a real talker staying for three hours giving her a good pounding I was surprised how easy she took to him not been a bit shy sucking his cock deep throating him till he cums in her mouth keeping him hard after he left she was looking totally fucked and thanked me for allowing her to experience this only one other man left and I'm sure that you won't want to miss out on anything that he's told you as you's had phone sex with him. Well as he entered the room small talk at first then he jumped on the bed spreading her legs wide apart telling her that she is in for the night of her life well not for a second did they stop exploring every inch of each other forgetting about me been in the room for the next four solid hour's watched them swapping positions over and over again but one thing that did upset me was the only time they both talked to me was her telling me to look as he slipped two fingers in her virgin arse him saying that she agreed to allow him to be able to take her virgin arse over the phone more time pasted and she got on top riding him he was balls deep pounding hard going so fast that every other rooms could hear the slapping sounds she was totally into him spreading her arse cheeks wide apart giving me a even better view as she also pushed down hard onto him watched him pulling her tight to his chest spreading her legs wide apart with his legs and in one final thrust he was balls deep in her virgin arse leaving me speechless as she screamed so loud but kept on riding him both pounding on to each other it was her that was now in full control over the next half an hour not once did they stop till they both screamed out I'm cumming at the same time laying side by side her legs wide apart still shaking his cum dripping from the once virgin arse leaving me speechless as she said that was the best sex she ever had and can he come home with us. My question is did we go to far can she still want another encounter was it wrong to give her virgin arse to a stranger as I watched

Reactions: robbiewillsucku