My wife has regrets

Hi. I tried cuckold marriage with my wife. She was several times with another man, they didn't have sex. She makes him massage and handjob. After last time she told me, that she has regrets, because it is not right because of our religion, she has fear, that i will abuse it in the future and she told me, that it is not morally right. Have everyone the same problem? How should I persuade her?

Hi. I tried cuckold marriage with my wife. She was several times with another man, they didn't have sex. She makes him massage and handjob. After last time she told me, that she has regrets, because it is not right because of our religion, she has fear, that i will abuse it in the future and she told me, that it is not morally right. Have everyone the same problem? How should I persuade her?
Personally I wouldn't listen to a religion to make my decisions. If you both like it, do it. Life is short

Reactions: seduce_my_wife
I asked her, why she did it first time. She told me, that she maked it for me and after first time she started to like it. When I speak with her now about it, she tell me, that it was nice, but regrets are stronger. I told her, that life is short and we should make it, when we love it...but she has fear, that it will destroy our marriage

My wife had regrets once when she allowed things to go farther than she was comfortable. It caused some tension between the two of us because she was not totally honest with me about how she felt. You should feel fortunate that she is being open and honest about her views and feelings. With us, we took a step back and had many patient conversations about how she felt and why, and through these explorations we came to understand each other and she came to understand that her discomfort was more a matter of habit and maybe fear of the unknown, allowing us to proceed by baby steps … still not really there yet but making progress each step. I would ask her to explore specifically what her objection is and why (it may be easy for her to take a conclusive position about a religious teaching but more difficult to understand the moral underpinnings, especially when there is consent and desire of both parties).

Reactions: seduce_my_wife